1주차

<1주차>

3주차

<3주차>

1개월차

<1개월차>

6개월차

<6개월차>

My features are round, but my face shape is angular and protruding, so I've been thinking about contouring for a long time. When I first visited, I was glad that the director and director gave me friendly advice. I also received contouring consultation from Cookie at a plastic surgery cafe and saw good reviews on it. Until the day of surgery. I felt like I was finally doing contouring and it didn't feel real. I was half excited and half worried because I thought I could now fix my long-standing complex. After the surgery, my family and friends were very worried about whether I was in pain or swollen. By the 2nd to 4th day, my face looked a lot better. It was difficult because of the swelling and swollen mouth, but the swelling was going down well from the 5th day, so it was nice to see myself getting slimmer day by day. From the 2nd to 3rd week, a lot of the swelling went down, and I got a lot of compliments from people around me that it looked natural. At first, I thought I did it for no reason, but after the swelling went down, it was a good thing I did it. I think about it. A month after the surgery, I heard a lot of people say that my face was small, so I think it was a good decision. Before, I heard people asking me if I felt bad if I kept an expressionless face, so I had a tough look, but now that my face has lost a lot of the angles, it looks more gentle, so I like it . It's been about a month. When I had just had the contouring done, there was a lot of swelling left so my face looked rather wide, but now that it's been 6 months, the slight swelling has started to go down, so I'm satisfied. Before the contouring, I only did hairstyles that would protect my face shape as much as possible, but now I have a complex about my face shape. Now that the hair is gone, it's nice to be able to do all the hairstyles I wanted. People who meet me for the first time often say things like, "You look like a doll," "You're beautiful," "How can your face be so small? It's embarrassing, but before the surgery, I only got your number when I wore a mask, but now I can even take off the mask." He often picked my number. I felt like the problem was with my lower abdomen..^^ There were no major side effects and the director kept in touch with me even after the surgery, so I felt reassured. I'm satisfied!
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 113)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Months ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
회의주의자
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
Teahan22
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
피카츄
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
빙그레냥냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
지8다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
수요요정
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
귀여운사자
I solved my facial features with 3 types of contour ㅠㅠ's Reviews More (10/113)

Comment 4
쟤리 2024-07-04 (목) 23:59 11 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
루바이처 2024-07-05 (금) 18:16 10 Days ago Address
우와 붓기 진짜 빨리 빠졌네 .. 예쁘다!!
축하해 진짜 잘 된 것 같당 ㅎㅎㅎ
예뻐질애 2024-07-08 (월) 01:26 7 Days ago Address
오예쁘게 잘됐네ㅠㅜㅜ축하해ㅠㅜ
돌로로로메ㅔㅔㅔ 2024-07-14 (일) 15:08 1 Days ago Address
여기 친절해 ?ㅇㅍㅅㅌ랑 비교했을때 어때?
List