Dr.
유화정
Hospital
모디헤어플란트의원
Price
380 만원
Days
365 days

It's already been a year since my hair transplant. A friend of mine did it too, and she said she only showed up because she didn't pay attention, and I think that's true. When I put on makeup, I always wear my hair out, right? I used to paint that hairline black ㅠㅠㅠ But these days, I really just walk around ㅠㅠ I said my hair follicles were healthy, but they didn't fall out and I don't think I went through a dark period for a long time. I thought it would be nice if the density was just a little darker, but it was all full after about a year. I asked the hospital before. He said it would be easier to think of 3 out of 10 in 3 months and 6 out of 10 in 6 months... And this time, as expected, Modi is the best... My sister is also mad at me for doing it here. I'm not sure about the place, but I don't think I've ever been anxious after doing it here. And even if I contact you on Sunday, you'll get a reply... Haha, you recognize me right away ㅠㅜㅜ Honestly, your skills are good, but I think the hospital's responsibility is the most important thing when getting plastic surgery. If you pay money, it makes a difference. There are a lot of places that say they don't know about me, but I felt that this hospital really cares. I'm very satisfied right now hahaha. It may not show up well in photos, but these days, I'm wearing my bangs, and a lot of kids tell me that my face has gotten smaller. That's happiness itself.

Comment 5
가벼운돌출눈 2023-08-21 (월) 16:00 1 Years ago Address
It's pretty haha
오늘은기분이좋은날 2023-08-23 (수) 14:58 1 Years ago Address
Can I ask for information via message?
고고헤 2023-08-25 (금) 20:19 1 Years ago Address
저도 정보 좀 부탁드리겠습니다!!
미노링 2023-09-18 (월) 08:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이팰 2023-12-19 (화) 13:34 9 Months ago Address
정보좀 부탁드려요
Prev  Next  List