Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Hair Line]

This is the first review of 2500 hair transplants incisional hair transplantation!

모절실 2022-06-10 (금) 12:40 2 Years ago 4848
Hospital
더블랙의원 (강남점)
Price
380 만원
Days
1 days
디자인했을때

<디자인했을때>

이식 직후

<이식 직후>

I finally had surgery today! Ill leave a review for those who are worried like me. Its my morning surgery, so I took the subway to work and went to the hospital. Its my first hair transplant, so I consulted with the doctor as soon as I went and took a picture. I wanted to sleep, but the doctor told me to trust it, so I did it under local anesthesia. I have a wide forehead without side hair in an M-shape, so I designed it mainly for that part! If you look at the photos, the side hair is always curved ㅠㅠ~ ... All my friends said they did a hair transplant, so they praised me for doing well.. So, even when choosing a hospital, the doctor kindly advises me about my problems, not the feeling of filling it like a factory. After surgery, if I were to write a post-surgery review, at first I was scratching the back of the head. If so, the hair was collected very easily. It didnt take 20 minutes or 30 minutes. I was lying down, so if you look at the picture, you can see wrinkles in the middle of the forehead.. Haha Then I applied cold compresses in the recovery room for about 30 minutes and went back to the operating room for a real hair transplant. The forehead anesthesia injection hurt a bit more, but it was tolerable! It wasnt cut with a knife, so it was good psychologically. Feel like getting a hairline tattoo? During the operation, he asked questions and I think I was a little sleepy.. Maybe it was because I was lying on a warm blanket.. The nurse also cheered me on saying it was really no big deal that I had a hairline.. The atmosphere of the surgery was friendly and nice! Its not surgery, its like a procedure, so theres nothing special to say. The surgery time is an hour and a half? I think it took me about 5 hours, so how did I manage it, but the time passed faster than I thought. After the surgery, I changed clothes, listened to the post-surgery instructions, received a hair loss shampoo, and ate sushi with a friend. The fact that it has decreased considerably... Because this is unavoidable ㅜㅜ Everything was good except for it. I hope the engraftment goes well! Please let me know if you have any tips on how to get better.

Comment 5
내가탈mo라니 2022-06-10 (금) 12:59 2 Years ago Address
You planted it very densely.
그래니 2022-06-13 (월) 14:19 2 Years ago Address
The line is pretty!
tmdal192 2022-06-16 (목) 22:58 2 Years ago Address
May I know the hair transplant price information?
모바리식 2022-06-19 (일) 08:55 2 Years ago Address
Do I have to take a long time to know the exact results?
알렉스마마 2024-01-22 (월) 10:31 5 Months ago Address
I’m satisfied, I highly recommend it!!! It turned out beautifully!
Prev  Next  List