Dr.
강명근
Hospital
양윤돌구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
400 만원
Days
28 days

I've always been stressed about my lack of chin. I've had chin fillers twice, but when I looked at it from the front, it just got longer and later became wrinkled, so I had chin surgery. Yang Yoon-dol recommended the most appropriate and not excessive surgery in a natural and honest way, so I decided to go for it. Since I absolutely did not want implants (inflammation, bone erosion), I decided to have chin augmentation surgery. Well, the shape and lines of the implants could be prettier, but I asked for it to be done as naturally as possible using my bone without risk. I asked the teacher to make it as natural as possible so that it doesn't change as much as possible and not make it sharp. I was really scared of getting a witch's chin. My face is round and Asian, but I didn't think that kind of chin would suit me, so the teacher made it as natural as possible, so I'm satisfied for now! After the surgery on June 15th, I was worried that the surgery was wrong because I felt like a real Thanos Choi Hongman for a week or two, and even my eyes and nose looked heavy and greasy, but the swelling gradually went down and my chin still feels fat, and it continues for 3 months. They said the swelling needs to go down, so I'm trying to use lifting machines and heat packs. My senses have returned to about 80%, and my teeth have also come back a lot. I am satisfied for only 1 month!! I’m going to keep looking at it over the next 3 to 6 months! I'm uploading this to those of you who are worried about your chin, so I hope you'll give it a lot of thought before deciding what suits your face! Anyway, think about it a lot!! Everyone's appearance is different, so the type of chin that suits them is different. Some people look good with a pointed chin, while others look better with a short, round chin... I think that's it!

Comment 3
lulu0 2024-07-13 (토) 22:35 1 Months ago Address
와 이중턱이 엄청 개선된 것 같아요!
21응애 2024-07-14 (일) 03:10 1 Months ago Address
우와 엄청 개선되서 보기좋아오 이뻐요
궁금합니다요 2024-07-21 (일) 23:31 1 Months ago Address
절골은 t절골하셨나요?
Prev  Next  List