Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Chin]

I was born again from notes, so I don't need apps.

데헷쿵 2024-07-08 (월) 22:44 2 Months ago 1974
Dr.
유지한
Hospital
노트성형외과의원
Days
90 days

It's already been 3 months since the surgery! At 3 months, the lump in my chin has almost completely gone away, so I think about 20% is left. ㅎㅎ I've regained all my sensation since the beginning, but it seems like it's taking some time for the lump to go away. I'm going to think that it will gradually go away with time, and once the lump has completely gone away, I'll forget about the surgery. I eat everything except hamburgers . And the most important thing is ... Before the surgery, I liked how I looked in photos taken with an app (I even did post-processing), but now I like my face so much that I take photos with a basic camera and upload them on SNS without any processing. That's why everyone is getting a contouring procedure. I really recommend getting it done . My nose is fine except for the dead skin cells in the surgical site. They said that it's because the swelling hasn't gone down yet. And until the end, Director Yu Ji-han, who is always busy but kind and sweet during consultations, is the best....... Ah! I had an asymmetrical chin + square jaw (1.5 type?), and got a nose job.
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 293)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
22 Days ago
일리아인
눈수술수술후기
2 Months ago
짱늘
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Hours ago
bom0281
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
우유링링
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
기니디리
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
초미5632
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
스타일s
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
개나릐노란꽃그늘
가슴성형수술후기
13 Days ago
오오오111
I was born again from notes, so I don't need apps.'s Reviews More (10/293)

Comment 2
챙챙2 2024-07-09 (화) 15:32 2 Months ago Address
앞턱 갸름해지긴했다!! 살빠진거처럼 보이네 ㅎㅎ수술받고 처음에 많이 힘들어 ..??
Alex24 2024-08-01 (목) 22:51 1 Months ago Address
엄청 자연스럽게 예뻐졌다! 축하해!
Prev  Next  List