Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Lips]

A review I received while getting lip filler + Accu (double chin + nasolabial folds) + thread lifting!

빵빵이다아아아 2023-10-10 (화) 16:19 8 Months ago 1773
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I did thread lifting with mini lifting, Accu facial liposuction, and even lip filler to tighten the areas that needed to be pulled and reduce the areas with a lot of fat. Haha, I filled in the lips that were a little less voluminous with lip filler~ Exactly one month now? I think it was a while, so I got a consultation at the hospital > made an appointment > got tested > got the surgery very quickly within a few days. I feel like once I make up my mind, I do it right away. Haha. There are some minor bruises and swelling right now, and I can't see them on the outside, but I can feel them . There are some sensuous areas here and there that don't feel like my skin. The doctor who performed the surgery also said it would be a bit like that in the beginning because of Accu, but that's true. Still, my face was somewhat chubby haha. It definitely feels like the lines have been cleaned up. The swelling was bigger than this, but it's gone a lot. It's probably because the swelling has gone down and there is a little pain when pressed. I'm thinking that if everything else gets better, the results will be even better~ What can I say about my lips? They have a lot of volume. They said that if I put too much in, the shape would look weird, so I only put in the lip filler naturally~ But I think I'll really continue to use lip filler. I really like it ㅠ When will the minor swelling and sensory issues in the area where facial liposuction was performed with Accuro completely go away? Anyone who has had the same surgery!!!!!!!

Comment 9
콜첵 2023-10-10 (화) 16:43 8 Months ago Address
혹시 비용 공유되낭ㅜ 효과 괜찮다잉~
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

빵빵이다아아아 Writer 2023-10-17 (화) 09:19 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
고만이고민이 2023-10-12 (목) 16:39 8 Months ago Address
와 너무 좋당..

빵빵이다아아아 Writer 2023-10-17 (화) 09:20 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아임나비 2023-10-13 (금) 16:01 8 Months ago Address