Hospital
뮬리성형외과의원
Price
330 만원
Days
3 days
6일사진

<6일사진>

It's been 3.9 days since I got my forehead reduction done. At first, I worried and worried a lot but I finally got it done. For the consultation, I had the T.O.L., B.T., and M.L. I was thinking of T.O.L at first and kept worrying about it but I was so lazy back then so I kept putting it off haha... I couldn't go. haha... B.T. could reduce more than I thought ㅠ so I gave up so I went with Mulley. Mulley seemed to be a good fit for me in terms of tiki-taka and during the consultation, the director said that it could reduce my forehead a lot (I really wanted to get rid of my forehead lol), so I chose Mulley. It also seems to be famous for double eyelid surgery. Anyway, it has n't even been a week and I'm still dazed, but the aftercare seems to be good. The director's face is really small so during the consultation, I asked out of the blue, "Did you get double eyelid surgery too?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The manager? Nurses? The teachers were all kind and suited me well . The teacher who shampooed my hair was also very kind ㅠㅠ She was so careful that I felt so sorry ㅠ She treated me like a baby ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh my gosh~ I don't know what to do with myself because she's so kind;; First of all, I'm so sorry that the director couldn't get off work until past 8 because of me because I was so late on the day of the surgery ;; It seems like she got off work around 9? I guess she slept really well after the anesthesia because she had the surgery all night. I'll upload a picture once the stitches are taken off and the swelling goes down a lot . But when I looked at other people, they all said they didn't hurt or only hurt for a day. How many days has it been like this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like I'm going to have a brain earthquake. But when will the swelling go down a lot? I want it to go down quickly so I can drink... (Not yet. I haven't even taken the stitches off though..) I didn't wash my hair because it was a bit too much..ㅎ Just look at the stitches. I'm finally going to take them off tomorrow, yeah
Written by
App

Comment 7
꼬리봉봉 2024-09-03 (화) 11:42 25 Days ago Address
실밥뽑으면 좀더 빨리빠질거야 3.9일째면 아직 더 존버해야돼 나도 뮬리에서 했는데 엘라스에이나 뉴베인같은거 같이 먹는것도 괜찮은거같더라고..? 산책 열심히하면 더 쭉쭉빠짐!! 요새 날씨도 좋아서 돌아다니는거 추천ㅎㅎ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

얼씨 Writer 2024-09-03 (화) 20:28 25 Days ago Address
꿀팁땡큐  찜질같은거했어?  난 연고도 오늘 첨발랐엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ이거소독해야하나 고민하다 주말이길래 물어보고 바르려고 안바르니까 3일그냥 훅지나갔네
아쿠스탕 2024-09-03 (화) 11:44 25 Days ago Address
몇센치줄였어?! 이마축소 부럽다ㅜ 사진궁금해

얼씨 Writer 2024-09-03 (화) 20:26 25 Days ago Address
상담때 1.8 이야기하고수술했옹 지금은 안재봐서 모루겠어 ㅎ나중에 실밥풀고 집가면 재볼게
버티고객 2024-09-03 (화) 14:51 25 Days ago Address
붓기 이마 아래로도 있어??

얼씨 Writer 2024-09-03 (화) 20:26 25 Days ago Address
이마아래로는 별로엄는거같아 야식먹고항상부어있어서그런가 .  ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 모자쓰면 평소랑 똑같은듯? 모자쓰고친구들먄나니까 그냥 머리안감아서 쓴줄알더라
콩국수다 2024-09-25 (수) 02:04 4 Days ago Address
수술하고 공부해야하는데 뇌지진이라니  걱정이다...
Prev  Next  List