Hospital
바탕성형외과
땅콩형+달덩이

<땅콩형+달덩이>

1주일차 멍..

<1주일차 멍..>

3종 개만족임 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

<3종 개만족임 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ>

<1st week blank..>I think I had the surgery right before it got cold, but the long summer is over and fall is already here ㅋㅋㅋ;; It's already been a few months since I got my jawline done, so it feels distant already.. There are so many people who got their jawlines done well, but I'm not 100% satisfied, but I'm 98% satisfied, so I'm using up my vacation days and going home to write this down. My original face was a complete peanut-shaped full moon, and I got 3 types of jawline surgery, connecting the long curve to my chin, cortical osteotomy, and deep buccal fat removal. On the day of the surgery, I slept in the hospital with a good posture for about 10 minutes, but the next day, they only had the phthisis removed, but I felt so refreshed? I remember wearing a mask like a zombie because I have fatty liver ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even though I was wearing a mask with a hood, fortunately no one stared at me because it was cold... If I have to brag! I'm a person who has surgery constitutionㅎㅎ After the first week, it wasn't as bad as I thought except for the red bruises . I would split and crush it and make a fuss only when I ateㅋㅋㅋ I went to the hospital to get the stitches removed, and when I went to the hospital after a month, I saw the director and he said that it was fixed well and jokingly said that he would chew up the iron. ㄹㅈㄷ... Still, I would run around furiously while walking the dog and it would be freezing but I did this and it got better right away . I might have been able to endure it more because I desperately wanted a clear complexion, but it wasn't painful enough to the point where I thought I would die. With this guy... It was a little annoying?.. But it's a pain that ends, so I'll endure it! ㅋㅋㅋ It was just that my mouth was swollen so it was hard to gargle for a week. But even so, I think I would do it again if I could go back to how it was before. bbb I love how peanuts disappear from my face and become eggs. Every time I pat the puff on my makeup, it feels smooth. I guess I spent that much money to get rid of my bumpy cheekbones...ㅎㅎ

Comment 5
세계최강☆ 2024-09-27 (금) 14:58 1 Days ago Address
Where did you do it??? Because of the cortical osteotomy!

애시 Writer 2024-09-27 (금) 16:32 1 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
yibo 2024-09-27 (금) 15:48 1 Days ago Address
It went so well~~~~ㅠㅠㅠ Can you tell me the hospital and the price?

애시 Writer 2024-09-27 (금) 16:32 1 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
jisushin 2024-09-29 (일) 00:30 4 Hours ago Address
부럽다 잘된거 축하해
Prev  Next  List