Prev  Next  List
[Face liposuction]

Double chin liposuction and facelift were a success lol

터키빵빵이 2024-09-27 (금) 12:01 2 Days ago 358
Dr.
이일석
Hospital
신상성형외과의원

My face line was a mess due to my double chin and sunken cheeks, but I got it fixed with liposuction and cheek lift at Shinsang Plastic Surgery! There seemed to be a few hospitals that specialize in facial fat, but I kept looking around and worried before getting it done here ㅋㅋ I got the surgery done by Director Lee Il-seok, and I think I made a decision because he explained everything in detail during the consultation and it didn’t feel like there was any overtreatment . At first, I had some swelling after the surgery, so I wondered if this was right?? But I went to the hospital for aftercare and got a good steaming treatment, and it gradually went down ㅎㅎㅎㅎ The brow lift didn’t last as long as I thought!! As the months passed, the remaining swelling went down, so my double chin line seemed to come back. I think getting the liposuction and cheek lift was a godsend!! Since I removed where I needed to and filled in where I needed to, my face shape itself changed a lot, and my friends said I looked so much younger ㅋㅋㅋ I’m so satisfied!

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List