수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술전

<수술전>

I have a thin face so I got fat grafting, but my double chin was so bad . People around me said I don’t have one and that it’s not even that bad, but when I take a picture, my jawline looks different and I get annoyed that I have to edit it. I didn’t have that much fat to just get liposuction, so I was worried and thought that double chin muscle tying was perfect for me, so I got the surgery from Director Wang Jae-kwon. He said that butterfly tying is much stronger than regular muscle tying because the knot that fixes the muscle is different, and the director said that since I don’t have that much fat, butterfly tying was much better for me. He said that since I don’t have that much fat, I think that by doing something like MPL, they’re able to remove the fat, suction it, and then do muscle tying, so I think I was able to get a better jawline!! Immediately after the surgery, it went down and then the swelling started to go up a little. It was less swelling than I thought, but the swelling went up to my double chin, cheeks, and mouth, and it was hard to open my mouth, so it was uncomfortable to eat or talk. Rather than getting a double chin lift like Inmode or Shrink, it would be a thousand times more beneficial to get double chin liposuction and butterfly tying.
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List