• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

Facial Contour Ssangjae Nose Jae Completed Face Review

워닝이 2024-08-02 (금) 16:33 1 Months ago 2173
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

As of today, it's been 4 months since the surgery haha ​​Eyes: Revision eye surgery, eye correction, upper epicanthoplasty, posterior epicanthoplasty, epicanthoplasty Nose: Revision nose surgery, donor ribs, short nose correction, hooked beak correction Contour: Square jaw, chin tip, masseter muscle reduction in one go I've had a lot of surgeries, and I'm satisfied with everything, so I'm really blessed. First of all, I'm really seeing the effect of opening my eyes, so even with light makeup, my eyes look bigger, which is great haha. When I took the picture, my eyes looked bigger. I’m satisfied because it doesn’t look small! The nose is becoming more natural than before as the swelling has gone down, and the high lines seem to have come out well. My friends are so jealous that my nose is much prettier than before. Even when I put on makeup, I don't feel anything unnatural at all, and the outline is still in the chin area. It looks like there is some minor swelling, but I couldn't tell unless I looked closely~~ Before the surgery, I asked the doctor to leave a little bit of space around my square jaw, and it actually turned out better than I expected. It's so tight!!! Compared to before the surgery, my face has changed a lot and I feel like I am living a new life.
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 732)
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
18 Hours ago
밍나꼬
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
말랑두부모찌
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
아메리카노오
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
햐에행
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
eellaa
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
아이린2
Facial Contour Ssangjae Nose Jae Completed Face Review's Reviews More (10/732)

Comment 3
레찌 2024-08-02 (금) 17:47 1 Months ago Address
Wow, that's amazing.. The image has completely changed. It's so pretty.. My eyes look good too.
profitt 2024-08-02 (금) 20:04 1 Months ago Address
Wow, that's good, I'm jealous...
디디디디디디디디디디… 2024-08-02 (금) 22:22 1 Months ago Address
I'm curious about the posterior opening hospital.
Prev  Next  List