Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

I think it was a good idea to take advantage of this opportunity! Contour 2nd week review sharing

에셍 2024-06-21 (금) 15:09 3 Months ago 1979
Dr.
김종윤
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
14 days

Since my early 20s , I have had a complex about my appearance due to my chin and crooked teeth, and as a result , I have a tendency to avoid smiling in front of others or having my pictures taken. As a result, I heard a lot from people around me that I looked cold and hard, and at that time, I looked into double jaw surgery, but I gave up because I was afraid and the financial burden was too high. So, I decided to take this opportunity to practice Western music and set some standards. First of all, the orthodontic department should be together so that there can be good exchanges with the orthodontic department, and it was necessary to be able to infer (?) the director's personality to some extent through YouTube, etc.! Iyu Oral was a place that met all the criteria I had in mind, and I thought I could trust it enough to proceed with the consultation, so I proceeded right away! When I came to my senses right after the surgery, I felt a little bit of pain, but it was easier to breathe than I thought, so I was able to bear it surprisingly easily. I felt my stamina coming back to some extent, and the discharge from the hospital wasn't difficult at all! The swelling in my face felt worse than the day before, but I was pretty used to eating liquid food and drinking water, so I felt confident in my recovery. After resting at home, my stamina came back a little more, and I went for a light walk. It's currently the 2nd week, but the swelling has been noticeable for a week. has decreased. When I saw some form and the swelling went down, my expectations grew a bit. I tried opening my mouth, but it is still only about a finger's width apart. Removing the stitches was more painful than I thought, but it was much more comfortable because the area where the stitches and braces were caught disappeared. It's only been 2 weeks, but I'm doing pretty well haha.
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 109)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
쩨비쩨비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
24 Days ago
라이몽
I think it was a good idea to take advantage of this opportunity! Contour 2nd week review sharing's Reviews More (10/109)

Comment 4
블루밍1 2024-06-21 (금) 16:44 3 Months ago Address
After the 2nd week of treatment, there is really no swelling. Good luck!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
고라니가나가신다 2024-06-22 (토) 12:43 3 Months ago Address
The line is really pretty, congratulations!!
또링이123 2024-06-26 (수) 23:19 3 Months ago Address
There is no swelling
밤바다2 2024-06-29 (토) 02:53 3 Months ago Address
와 진짜 잘했다!! 2주됐는데 붓기도 없고
Prev  Next  List