Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

Contour (facial asymmetry and malocclusion) Get double jaw surgery and live a new life! 4th month

1밍먕1 2024-06-18 (화) 17:07 12 Days ago 906
Dr.
김종윤
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
120 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

Before orthognathic surgery , I was under a lot of stress about my appearance due to facial asymmetry and malocclusion since my school days. And... I felt uncomfortable when eating due to misaligned bites , and I had a really hard time due to pain in my temporomandibular joint. Now, I'm so happy that I don't have to worry about such things after having orthognathic surgery. Haha, I met up with my friends and drank for the first time in a while. I now eat well without worrying about what to eat. I felt good when my acquaintances whom I met after a long time said that they all looked prettier!! Friends who don't know that I had double jaw surgery say that I have strangely become prettier. Now that I can exercise, I signed up for a gym and am exercising while being careful not to bump into anything. The swelling is gradually going down and I can feel the lines on my face getting easier!! I'm continuing to work hard on my chin~~ Still, I feel relieved to see that my facial lines are continuing to refine, and I hope the swelling goes down quickly!! I hope this review will be helpful to those who have the same problem as me! The facial line changes after contouring and double jaw surgery!!
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 83)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
Contour (facial asymmetry and malocclusion) Get double jaw surgery and live a new life! 4th month's Reviews More (10/83)

Comment 4
지묭 2024-06-18 (화) 17:44 12 Days ago Address
Oh, that's really good. Did you also go on a diet?

1밍먕1 Writer 2024-06-18 (화) 21:21 12 Days ago Address
Even though I didn't diet, I lost some weight after the surgery!
블루밍1 2024-06-19 (수) 08:48 11 Days ago Address
Wow, the asymmetry is crazy..ㅠ
sysy977 2024-06-21 (금) 04:49 10 Days ago Address
Thank you for your review
Prev  Next  List