Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

I received facial contouring double jaw surgery and was freed from asymmetrical jutting chin!

바나나푸디 2024-05-29 (수) 06:23 1 Months ago 1502
Dr.
신희진
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
270 days

Ever since I was young, I've had a complex about my asymmetry and sloping chin. Even though I have a chin, people around me always say I'm fine and attractive, but I hesitated because I was too scared because it was double jaw surgery (contouring), but my sloping chin bothered me when taking pictures or when people were sitting next to me. ㅠㅠ.. I decided to get jaw contouring surgery because I thought I needed to get rid of my complex!! It's already been 9 months since I had double jaw surgery, and everyone I meet around me says I've become prettier, but no one knows that I had double jaw surgery and thought I lost weight. I also had a lifting procedure for maintenance purposes, and my facial lines seem to have become more defined! The swelling is gradually going down and my facial lines are getting prettier, which makes me feel really good. I used to have a lot of complexes about my chin, but now I'm glad I don't have any, and I feel more at ease because it's a hospital specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery! After reading the reviews, I thought that the facial line I wanted was the best fit, and after seeing them explain it carefully according to my face during the consultation, I felt even more confident and decided to choose Iyu Oral Clinic. Those of you who, like me, are worried about your chin and asymmetry. I hope this review is helpful to you ~~
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 83)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
I received facial contouring double jaw surgery and was freed from asymmetrical jutting chin!'s Reviews More (10/83)

Comment 8
ㅁㄴㅇㅎ 2024-05-29 (수) 07:53 1 Months ago Address
I hope everything goes well, congratulations~~~
마가렛뜨뜨아 2024-05-29 (수) 08:00 1 Months ago Address
Ipuneo!!
준식리 2024-05-29 (수) 09:47 1 Months ago Address
The surgery went well.. Your face line is so pretty now.
피오P5 2024-05-29 (수) 10:01 1 Months ago Address
My younger brother has an asymmetrical chin like Yesa, so I was worried about orthognathics, so I was thinking about getting an oral cavity. But after seeing Yesa, the surgery went really well. It's so pretty.
찌즈빠이 2024-05-29 (수) 11:31 1 Months ago Address
Congratulations~!!!
Nandiw 2024-05-31 (금) 04:43 1 Months ago Address
congratulations!!
비가온후 2024-06-06 (목) 09:12 24 Days ago Address
너무 이뻐요~~저도 너무 하고 싶네요~
삥뜌 2024-06-15 (토) 00:02 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List