Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Men's facial contour review. Update after a long time.

시이교 2024-06-27 (목) 14:40 3 Months ago 6173
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

Hello~ It's been 2 years and 8 months since I had contouring surgery, and it's been a while since I posted recent photos and a review. Until 2-3 years ago, I had friends with noses the size of their noses, but they didn't go as far as contouring surgery, but these days, a lot of them are doing it. But there are some things I played a part in. Even friends who weren't interested in surgery often contacted me after seeing my recent photos. They asked me to take a look at my face and asked why it had changed so much. When I told them I had contoured, they were all surprised, and more than anything, they were jealous that it turned out so well. My friends followed me and had the surgery done at the same place. If you look at my old face, I have a lot of protruding cheekbones and a bit of a square jaw, so my overall face looks broad and my expression is sharp, so I've almost never heard anyone say I have a good impression. I often hear that my appearance has definitely become softer after surgery. It was expensive because there were 3 types, but I think it was definitely worth the money ^^ I was worried that cutting the bones would make it look more feminine, but they designed it with great sense.
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 732)
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
15 Hours ago
밍나꼬
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
말랑두부모찌
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
아메리카노오
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
햐에행
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
eellaa
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
아이린2
Men's facial contour review. Update after a long time.'s Reviews More (10/732)

Comment 8
찌즈빠이 2024-06-27 (목) 15:46 3 Months ago Address
Oh, that's really good. How did you do the front chin?
레찌 2024-06-27 (목) 17:51 3 Months ago Address
It's much better to hit the jackpot. How much does it cost for 3 types?
시으네 2024-06-27 (목) 22:30 3 Months ago Address
Great effect!! How much!
ooxq 2024-06-28 (금) 11:00 3 Months ago Address
It's my 2nd day post-surgery and I'm in real pain. It must have been hard for you too... Good job. Congratulations on the successful surgery!
zhaak 2024-06-28 (금) 18:57 3 Months ago Address
It must not have been easy. How long did it take to recover? I'm even more curious about the cost!!
사각턱고민흑흑 2024-06-29 (토) 15:01 2 Months ago Address
Oh, the surgery went well.
이뻐지고싶등 2024-07-01 (월) 12:55 2 Months ago Address
How is the sagging?
시리웁스 2024-08-09 (금) 16:09 1 Months ago Address
디에이 어느 선생님한테 하셨나요?!
Prev  Next  List