• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Droopy]

The facial lines are completely organized

쏭쏭! 2024-06-23 (일) 15:08 7 Days ago 699
Hospital
워너비성형외과의원

It's a bonus that my face looks bigger due to the stress of double chin + square jaw ㅠㅠ Actually, I've had a lot of botox for my chin, but the more I get botox for my chin, the more my temporal muscle feels like it's getting bigger? At first, the effect was good, but somehow I felt like my facial hair was getting bigger. I wasn't worried about it, but when I talked about this during eye and nose plastic surgery consultation at Wannabe, they recommended AccuSculp and Elastikum. I only heard about Accu. In fact, I had no information, so I went home after consultation. After coming here, I did a lot of research and searched . Fortunately, it seemed to be an effective and safe procedure, so I decided right away. At first, it was a bit difficult to eat because I couldn't open my mouth well, but the tightness soon went away, and it was nice to see the effect immediately. After about a week, I could see the real face. It doesn't feel like a huge change, but it's close!!! I feel like I'm going up lol. Instead of spending money on fat-dissolving injections or Botox, I recommend going with Accu and Elasti Dream.
Written by
App

Comment 4
zhois 2024-06-23 (일) 20:17 7 Days ago Address
오오 너무 잘됐다
사각턱고민흑흑 2024-06-23 (일) 20:29 7 Days ago Address
오 잘됐다
대소지구데 2024-06-23 (일) 22:54 7 Days ago Address
일주일만에 얼굴 라인이 정말 달라졌네 잘됐다 축하해 ㅎㅎ
팥소보로 2024-06-29 (토) 19:39 1 Days ago Address
넘 잘됐다 원장쌤 어느분인지 부탁해요!
Prev  Next  List