Is hair transplant density okay?

하늘파랑 2024-01-23 (화) 17:47 5 Months ago 1085
Hospital
모디헤어플란트의원

부끄럽네요ㅠㅎ

<부끄럽네요ㅠㅎ>

드디어 제나이로 보이기 시작..ㅎ

<드디어 제나이로 보이기 시작..ㅎ>

I was under a lot of stress due to M hair loss, which was acquired rather than genetic. Perhaps because I was under a lot of stress, it started to fall out more and more, and as the baldness got worse, I felt like I looked much older than my age, which lowered my self-esteem a lot. Moreover, I didn't even like hair styling. There were limits to what I could do, so I got to the point where I was reluctant to go outside. So, I started taking Avodart about a year and a half ago, and I saw some results, but I stopped because there were side effects. I  didn't think hair loss medication would help me get better, so I lost my hair. I decided to have a transplant, looked through various communities and cafe reviews, and  went to a lot of hospital consultations. I decided to have the surgery with Modi Hair Plant, which gave the most detailed consultation and did not overtreat. It has now been 1 year . Because it was an incision, there was really no pain, and  the scar on the back of the head was not visible at all. I heard that this part depends on the director's skills, but Director Yuhwa Jeong seems to be really good at making nasal incisions. I am very satisfied! In fact, I was a heavy smoker who smoked about half a pack of cigarettes a day, so I was very worried about whether the hair transplant would engraft well, but I feel fortunate that the engraftment seems to have been very good at the moment. After the surgery, I received various aftercare care. I think it helped me a lot. After the hair transplant, I can freely style my hair, and perhaps because my self-esteem has improved, I feel like my quality of life has really improved!  As a result, I started to hate the smell of cigarette smoke... and I quit smoking, which I had been smoking for about 10 years. In conclusion, after the hair transplant, I feel like I have gained health and my self-esteem has improved a lot, so I am grateful in many ways. In case, like me, you are suffering from acquired hair loss. If you have any questions, I would like to recommend that you consider surgery. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will provide you with information at any time. Thank you! I also signed up to try other surgeries and write reviews, so we can get a lot of information from each other.

Comment 6
탲애 2024-01-24 (수) 20:44 5 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
비바문채언 2024-01-26 (금) 15:46 5 Months ago Address
I wish you abundant prosperity~ haha
동자37 2024-02-09 (금) 17:30 4 Months ago Address
I love it so much
두컹 2024-02-26 (월) 16:37 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
백야야 2024-03-13 (수) 10:44 3 Months ago Address
잘 되신 것 같습니다 득모 축하드립니다!
눈뜨고코베이기 2024-06-15 (토) 07:51 15 Days ago Address