Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
340 만원
Days
14 days
미니리프팅

<미니리프팅>

It's been two weeks since I got mini lifting, buccal fat removal, liposuction, and fat grafting at SSS . I had consultations at three other hospitals in February and was worried because the surgical methods were all different, so I decided to get the surgery during this summer vacation. After the last consultation at SSS, which is famous for lifting, I compared it to the three places I had consultations before because it was the surgical method that left the least visible scars, and the director, Mr. H.G.N., checked my facial problems more carefully than other hospitals and suggested buccal fat removal, which I had never even thought of, and I liked the fact that it seemed like it could definitely improve the area I was most dissatisfied with, so I chose SSS Hospital. My skin felt thin and inelastic, but the part where my face line was sagging has been smoothed out, and my cheekbones were swollen, but now they look so elastic that I don't even know they were there . Because of my sagging deep cheeks and nasolabial folds, I looked like Thomas the Train, but now they're tight and don't look like Thomas the Train at all, so I really like it~ I didn't take out the cotton swab for about 7 days right after the surgery, and I diligently took the medicine and gargle prescribed by the hospital every morning. I went back to work 10 days later, and after work, I just took out the cotton swab and applied the medicine well to take care of it. People who know that I had the surgery say that I looked 10 years younger because I overdid it. No one at work knows that I had the surgery . The swelling has gone down so much that it's not noticeable, and I look prettier~ I'm so satisfied that I wonder why I got it done now. I still have the surgery scar between my hair, so I cover it up, but my skin looks better and I feel more lively now that my face line is organized. I think the director is really good at surgery. I was most worried about recovery since I had the surgery while on vacation, but strangely enough, I didn't have a single bruise. The surgery itself was completely painless, so I was very satisfied.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 253)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
하이영2
Very satisfied with mini lifting 2 weeks review's Reviews More (10/253)

Comment 0
Next  List