Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
수술전

<수술전>

수술한달후

<수술한달후>

As menopause passed, my skin lost elasticity and my upper eyelids sagging, so I always looked tired when I looked in the mirror every morning. I have double eyelids, but I was worried about what to do about my droopy upper eyelids for 2-3 years. I finally made up my mind and received about 4 consultations. The other three places only provided eye consultations, but as soon as Dr. Samsao saw me, he explained the reason why my upper eyelid was lowered and recommended forehead lift surgery and SMAS Volume Lifting. Volume lifting was performed through minimal incisions, liposuction of the chin area, and fat grafting under the eyes and nasolabial folds.  Because of work, I had the surgery the day before the Lunar New Year holiday. About a week after the surgery, I still had bruises and the swelling had not gone away, but as I saw the wrinkles smoothing out and my jaw line changing, I felt like I should have done it sooner anyway. Now, about a month later, I hear from everyone who sees me that I have gotten prettier. She is often told that she has become prettier, so she is full even without eating. There are many people who don't even know they've had surgery because it doesn't make much sense. Your skin will improve and your face will look more vibrant. The weather is getting warmer, so I keep wanting to go outside.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List