Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

수술후 1년 6개월후

<수술후 1년 6개월후>

Originally, I didn't care about the scar on my forehead that I had since I was young, but at some point, I suddenly thought that it made me look older and unappealing. They said that it would be impossible to completely remove the scar and that it would only make it longer and thinner than before, so I had the surgery. Satisfaction is not very high. If you look at the picture, it's good to see that the size and width of the dent have decreased,  but at the same time, the length has gotten longer, and it's hard to see in the picture, but it stands out because the bottom is slightly raised. I wonder if I healed it wrong when it healed. Even when I asked my friends, they gave the same answer, so I was too lazy to go to the hospital. I didn't go there again... If I had the money, I would go to a hospital that can treat scars other than surgical methods. The hospital I went to is a famous hospital for scar surgery, and if you look at the reviews, there are many people who are better than before, but there are individual differences..!

Comment 1
뚜루아빠 2024-05-02 (목) 10:22 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List