Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's already been 13 years since I was relieved by Gore-Tex after suffering from a dent in the side of my nose and nasolabial folds. Perhaps because I asked for it to be slightly small so it wouldn't be noticeable, I've been doing well so far without any foreign body sensation. I only pay attention when I get a facial massage... Of course, the cheeks saggy as their elasticity decreases and the nasolabial folds reappear, but the indentation next to the nose doesn't recur and is holding its place well. It's been a while since I've been to the bulletin board, and it seems like everyone is using self-dermabrasion for nobles these days, right? Aren’t they made with silicone or Gore-Tex these days? I suddenly became worried about what side effects I might have to worry about in the future. This question was disguised as a review 13 years later. :)

Comment 12
용차 2023-05-29 (월) 22:31 1 Years ago Address
I was wondering if I should have noble surgery, but I found a 13-year review... Thank you for giving me hope haha.
mallow 2023-06-01 (목) 00:37 1 Years ago Address
Wow, this is my first time seeing a 13-year review.. Did you have any other side effects?
데미갓 2023-06-21 (수) 12:40 1 Years ago Address
I heard that if you have noble surgery, you will have to remove it again even if your smile looks unnatural (Kang Min-kyung is a representative example). Are there any problems like that?
기모리 2023-07-10 (월) 16:09 1 Years ago Address
I'm planning to do it too, but have there been any major side effects?
초이88 2023-08-23 (수) 23:34 1 Years ago Address
I was also thinking about using noble surgery silicone, but looking at the reviews here, everyone said they used auto-dermal treatment... I was recommended noble surgery by a doctor and this was the first time I learned about this type of surgery, so I didn't even know there was such a thing as self-dermal surgery... After reading this review, I was happy. It's a bit disappointing.. Even if you use silicone, there hasn't been any problem for 13 years, right?? Then, will it be okay for me to use silicone too?... ?
미니약과에아아 2023-09-02 (토) 11:19 1 Years ago Address
The review is helpful!!
럽초이 2023-09-13 (수) 16:27 1 Years ago Address
I'm also thinking about nobility... I'm glad you didn't have any side effects.
호두어멈 2023-11-15 (수) 09:46 10 Months ago Address
This is a great review after 13 years! I'm curious as to whether you'll be able to maintain it naturally all the time!
오라노 2023-12-29 (금) 11:23 8 Months ago Address
Have you also had nose surgery??
그런일은하지말았어야… 2024-01-23 (화) 20:44 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
돌아갈래슬퍼 2024-05-01 (수) 09:59 4 Months ago Address
저도 귀족상담 5군데 돌았는데.  케바케인듯요..
압구정ㅇㅇㅂ 가 제일 안전하고..깔끔하게 하는거같아서..이것또한 의사샘의 경험치가 결과를 만든다고생각해요..
그상담실장님이 귀족한지. 20년다되간다고..만져봤는데..있더라구요..자기는 이물감 못느끼고..그냥잘살고있다며..콧대실리콘도 20년넘었고..찐아닌가?생각들었어요..저도 중년이라..젊고..유행하는병원보다..조용히 한자리에서 오래하신샘들한테가는게 안전하고..기본에 충실하실거같아 찾아다니고있어요..
귀족하는곳은 많더라구요..실리콘 사이즈나 고정방식도 다다르고..전 성형몇번해보니.ㅈ간단히 마취.짧고정확한수술도 능력치라고생각되고..그래야 후에 회복도 빠르다는걸 느끼고부터는..더 겁도나고..작은수술이라도 신중해야한다고생각해요..
순ㅂㄹㅅ도 가봤는데..이런걸 성형공장이라고하나..싶은..고어턱스도 못믿겠고..실리콘이 제일 안전하지않나에 한표..
다음달에 할계획인데..여기에 귀족에 대해 워낙 말만 많아서 하고나서 자세히 후기써볼생각..나도 직접다녀보니..감이오더라고..
으앙으엉 2024-07-06 (토) 04:17 2 Months ago Address
정보구걸좀할게요
Prev  Next  List