Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Review of 3 types of contour in snacks (●'◡'●)

귀여운사자 2024-06-28 (금) 18:02 3 Months ago 5421
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원

2일차

<2일차>

1주차

<1주차>

3주차

<3주차>

1개월차

<1개월차>

3개월차

<3개월차>

Ever since I was a student, I always had a face shape that looked wide and unsophisticated... I mustered up the courage to decide on contouring and looked for hospitals. I looked for hospitals that had an anesthesiologist and were safe and had no accidents. I thought post-treatment was also important because 3 types of surgery were major surgeries. While looking around, I saw Cookie the most. It met the criteria I wanted, so choosing a hospital wasn't that difficult. When I had my first consultation with the director, he told me exactly what I needed, which was really nice. I immediately felt like I could just leave it to the director (this is what I wanted). It's important haha) I quickly set up a date with the pretty director Bo-kyung. I was very nervous, but the director showed me a lot of trust in him, which really helped me. The day before the surgery, I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep, and my condition was so bad that I thought I fell asleep thinking, "I don't know what." I woke up . The surgery was all over, and I was surprised that it didn't hurt as much as I thought. After the surgery, I was out of my mind and was dragging the IV cord to go to the bathroom. The nurse in the operating room followed me to the bathroom on the way home from work. I almost cried at that time. I wanted to say hello, but I was so busy that I couldn't remember her face. Anna ㅠ Anyway, everyone was really kind and I am grateful to each and every one of them. Cookie manners were the best. After the first day of surgery, I felt fine and there was no swelling and no pain. I didn't take any painkillers other than the prescribed medicine when I got home. My friends saw the picture and said , He complimented me a lot and said I looked prettier after a while lol. It swelled for two days and I didn't feel any more swelling. After the first week, I had a CT scan and the doctor checked my bones. I have a habit of sleeping on my side, so when I fell into a deep sleep, I would sleep on my side, but it felt like it hurt for no reason and my bones were wrong. It seemed like... I wanted to eat a lot, so I kept opening and closing my mouth. I did too much, so my cheekbones and chin hurt a little, so I was a little worried. But when I checked, the pins were in place well, and I didn't know it was because of the swelling, but my bones were beautiful haha. Now, let's take care of it . It's my responsibility... haha. The nurse praised me for taking the stitches off the side of my ear (not even 1 degree of pain) and gargling hard haha ​​:) I got a laser treatment for the swelling and went to have the stitches in my mouth removed the next week. After about 3 weeks, I looked in the mirror every day to see if the swelling was going down or not. I didn't know, but when I went to Cookie and took a picture and compared it to the 2nd week, there was a lot of difference. If you look at it from the front, there's still a lot of swelling, but if you look at it from the side, it doesn't seem to be there anymore, which is amazing.. I got a high-frequency massage at the hospital, and after that, the swelling really went down. I wanted one too, and the director said I was relieved to hear that the wound in my mouth had healed well. There are times when the jaw under my ear feels uncomfortably stiff when I eat, like when I chewed a lot of squid, so I thought it was still too much and stopped eating, because eating is unavoidable... 1 As I've been going to the hospital for months in Gangnam, there are a lot of people. There are people who are clearly showing off their contouring surgery, and every time that happens, I look at my face shape and think that I'm really naturally pretty. Haha. Just because of my face shape, my mood has changed and I've heard so many people say that I look younger. It changes from week to week. I could feel the swelling and the strength to chew food changed, and I started to look forward to how next week and next month would change. I wondered how much time would pass, but it went by quickly. At first, I thought that my face was going to go back to ancient times because of the swelling, but it was really just a momentary swelling like others said. There are moments when the swelling goes down suddenly. The swelling goes down differently and my face is out of balance, so I wonder if it's asymmetrical or what should I do, but it's all puffy haha. Every time I go to the dermatologist, I hear people say my face shape is pretty, and even my acquaintances who don't know if they've had surgery have lost weight or something, but they're prettier. If you keep doing that, haha , the manager told me with great confidence that he was good at drawing lines as he is famous for his doll line, and it seems to be true! There are quite a few people who have 3 types of contouring surgery and it looks great, but I am always thankful that the surgery went well.
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 141)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
이한길
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
기생오라비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
바나나3737
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
성형해보쟝
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
차차A
눈수술수술후기
20 Days ago
흠냐함
Review of 3 types of contour in snacks (●'◡'●)'s Reviews More (10/141)

Comment 7
낭헬 2024-06-28 (금) 18:30 3 Months ago Address
와 진짜 짱예뻐졌다 진짜 잘됐써
데지미아 2024-06-28 (금) 18:35 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
zhaak 2024-06-28 (금) 18:55 3 Months ago Address
대박 효과짱이다 초동안에 이미지 확 다르당
사각턱고민흑흑 2024-06-29 (토) 14:59 2 Months ago Address
부기가 거의 없으셨네요
현77 2024-07-01 (월) 05:49 2 Months ago Address
와 붓기빼는중인데 후기보면서 힘내볼게용 ...큽
돌로로로메ㅔㅔㅔ 2024-07-14 (일) 15:11 2 Months ago Address