3주차정도

<3주차정도>

한달차!

<한달차!>

삼개월차!

<삼개월차!>

육개월차ㅎㅎ

<육개월차ㅎㅎ>

I had a great time at Cookie, and I'll leave a comment about what I've felt while recovering so far. Week 1: I was concerned about safety if the place was too large or not old, so I looked into several places and decided on Cookie because I thought it was good . It was good that I had confidence that the procedure would proceed safely, and the director and counseling director were kind and gave detailed one-on-one explanations . The swelling was severe, so I had to wait and see the progress, but I was satisfied that the surgery went as well as I had hoped, and there was no significant swelling after three weeks of cheek surgery. It seems like it's all gone. There's still some swelling from my front cheek down to my chin, but it's been a while since I had surgery, so I'll take it easy! Swelling at this time is natural, so it feels like my mouth muscles have relaxed a lot and the corners of my mouth are rising well. When I smile, it feels like my cheekbones are clearly retracted, and when I look at it from about 45 degrees, I can see the difference before and after more clearly. It's good, and even though I only have one cheekbone, the image is much better. I was very satisfied with the change to a doll line that looks soft and feminine. I was prone to swelling for 1 month , so I received a high-frequency massage at the hospital to manage the swelling . I was doing well without any pain or discomfort. I was very satisfied because I felt like I was reborn with a doll line, and I was in the hospital. It was nice that everyone was so kind and helpful whenever I wanted. Thanks to the doctor who performed meticulous surgery on my cheekbones for 3 months, I was able to open my mouth well and feel comfortable without any discomfort. It is famous for its doll line, and there is an anesthesiologist on staff and has a long history of accident-free surgery, so I received cookies . I think I did a good job. I consulted with Director Seongmo Jeong for 6 months and it went well as I wanted . I only did one clown, but I liked it because it looked very feminine, like a doll line. When I met my friends, they complimented me and said they thought my face would disappear hahahaha. They said my face was smaller than before. I've heard a lot of people say that I've become more feminine, so I think I did a good job of contouring. If you're worried about contouring, I recommend going for a cookie consultation!
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 108)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
귀여운사자
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
처음달빛
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
황가라닝
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
메멘모리
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
상담받으러왔어요
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
윤닝ㅇ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
우정그다
1 type of clown, 1 week to 6 months, leave a review so far's Reviews More (10/108)

Comment 8
윤브 2024-06-12 (수) 12:00 18 Days ago Address
진짜 예쁘게 잘됐따...
대깨꿀 2024-06-12 (수) 12:32 18 Days ago Address
잘 됐넹~ 축하행!!!
야니정이 2024-06-12 (수) 14:26 18 Days ago Address
오 얼굴형 이뿌다.....
Robe 2024-06-12 (수) 15:41 18 Days ago Address
우와~ 부럽습니다.
메츄링 2024-06-12 (수) 16:23 18 Days ago Address
너무 예쁘다,,
도태된존못아싸 2024-06-14 (금) 02:35 17 Days ago Address