Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Time really flies. 10 years ago, I had a full face fat graft + fat repositioning under the eyes to fix my face that had become a skeleton due to a short-term diet after giving birth. At that time, my face looked like a bulldog with saggy fat under my eyes and dark circles due to freckles. I had a wide face and my cheeks were sunken. I just had a very tired face with a skeleton-like appearance. ㅋ I did PRP 2nd (frozen), and at first, anyone who looked at it would think, "What did I do to my face?" ㅋ After about 3 months, it became natural and the sagging cheeks were greatly reduced, so I looked more human. Now, 10 years later, my forehead, temples, and eyelids seem to have all disappeared, but my cheeks are still alive, so people look younger. ㅋ I had freckles so I had laser toning regularly, so my skin elasticity is good.... I often hear that my skin is good, so I feel that the 10 years of investment was worth it , but you can't fool time. Recently, the wrinkles under my eyes started to show... It's not that bad yet, so next year or the year after, I'm going to get lower eyelid surgery . I'm thinking that I need to get fat repositioning under the eyes again.... I'm thinking that it's still okay to get a facelift... It's an ambiguous period, so if you gain weight with autologous fat transplantation, it'll get plump, and if you lose weight, it'll go away together... If the implants work well, I think I'll be satisfied even after 10 years like I do now. The implants are the problem!! This is Sabasa....

Comment 3
뮤제오 2024-09-09 (월) 16:13 6 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이뻐지고싶잖아서 Writer 2024-09-09 (월) 16:55 6 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
집게핀 2024-09-14 (토) 01:50 2 Days ago Address
와 10년 후기 귀하다. 정보공유 고마워!!
Prev  Next  List