Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of contour 6 gal review (4mm chin tip)

onupps 2024-09-02 (월) 21:43 12 Days ago 1016
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
180 days

Hello! It's been 6 months since I received 3 types of contouring at Waigugang. I checked all the photos during the consultation and heard that my bones were well-integrated. The first thing that comes to mind is that I was very fortunate to have the surgery at a safe hospital and by a skilled person. Before the surgery, I had a complex about my lower jaw since high school. I had  a protruding mouth and a long, wide chin, so I never thought about having a neck brace and would edit and upload selfies or photos taken by others. Later, I stopped taking photos. Later, I got my protruding teeth corrected as an adult and my protruding mouth improved a lot, but my cheekbones and chin looked more prominent as my face lost weight. I realized that this was not flesh but bone and had square jaw, frontal lobe, and cheekbone surgery . Now, 6 months later, the swelling has completely gone down and I live happily looking in the mirror every day. Every time I see my slender chin, I am so amazed and keep wondering if this is really my chin. I  eat food without being picky. It's best to avoid hard things, but I can't not eat them for the rest of my life, so I eat them sometimes and I have no discomfort. I can open my mouth freely. I often go to the dentist because of the retainer, but I don't feel uncomfortable even if I open my mouth for a long time. And the swelling that would occur if I was in bad condition at the beginning of the surgery has disappeared. I feel like it's healed well. When I met my friends, they asked if I lost weight and said that I looked younger and prettier somehow, so I told them that I got a contour and they were all crazy about it. My scar on my sideburns almost disappeared even though I stopped using Dermatix for two months in the beginning. It's so blurred that you have to go up to my nose and lift my hair to see it. I used red bean tea to control the swelling, and I've been taking Newvein since the 5th month, but I don't know much about it except that my legs have gotten thinner. My facial swelling has already gone down by the 5th month, so there was no dramatic effect. If you're going to take it, it's better to take it early. Now, I feel like I've completely returned to my daily life before the surgery, and I still don't have any discomfort. I'm doing so well that I wonder when I had the surgery. For those of you who are thinking about getting it done, I recommend getting it done as early as possible!!

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List