Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Young Face Surgery]

I got a pinch lifting and got a perfect V-line. My facial contour is complete.

메이9086 2024-08-31 (토) 18:51 14 Days ago 720
Dr.
이한별
Hospital
아이팅성형외과
Price
280 만원
Days
30 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

수술당일

<수술당일>

수술당일

<수술당일>

한달후

<한달후>

한달후

<한달후>

한달후

<한달후>

Pinch lifting review I had facial contouring done ten years ago and didn’t notice any sagging cheeks or jawline, but recently they started to bother me, so I looked into thread lifting and mini-lifting and found out about it on Ae-ting Plastic Surgery’s YouTube channel. Thread lifting didn’t seem that great, so while looking into mini-lifting and elasticum, I found out about pinch lifting. Based on my experience having had the surgery several times, I felt like this was it. Conclusion - You need to do lifting after facial contouring to complete your face line. Facial contouring alone is incomplete!! The truth!!!! I should have done it sooner ㅠㅠ Since the bones have reduced, the remaining flesh has smoothed out and lifted up the bumps. All of the nasolabial folds and maroon wrinkles have disappeared. I'm so happy. I had a slight headache for 2-3 days, but I had no problems with my daily life after a week. The bruises, swelling, and downtime were all gone. It was a very satisfying surgery for the price. The staff was also kind, and I was especially satisfied with the surgery, just like the slogan of Aiting Plastic Surgery, perfectionism. I don't have to worry about scars, and for now, I just hope to maintain this appearance for a long time. I am 100% willing to get a facial contouring at Aiting in the future. (A frontal photo taken one month after the surgery using the Snow App, and the rest was a regular iPhone selfie taken after the surgery.)

Comment 1
zcbmikj 2024-09-02 (월) 09:38 12 Days ago Address
I'm about to get a contouring procedure, thank you for the detailed review!! I'm so worried about sagging skinㅠ
Prev  Next  List