Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I am leaving a review of protruding ear surgery.

긱스릴 2024-08-28 (수) 15:33 16 Days ago 337
Dr.
황승환
Hospital
아반트성형외과의원

I received protruding ear surgery at Avant and am writing a review. Since a long time ago, I was teased a lot because I had monkey ears, and the outer part of my ear was thin, so I had a serious complex about my ear. In particular, my ears stick out too much when I look at them from the front. To solve the problem, I tried using folk remedies, buying machines, and even wearing them to sleep like a headband, but none of them worked. Since it was plastic surgery and it was on my ears, I was a little reluctant at first, but I found a solution. It is true that I found it as a last resort after trying everything to no avail. However, after consulting at the hospital, I thought surgery might not be a bad thing. Although I went in feeling embarrassed because it was my first plastic surgery consultation, the staff was very friendly and there were a few more people in the waiting room, and there were more men than I expected, so I felt less embarrassed. Both the director and the director were kind enough to explain things well, and I think I made the decision to have the surgery comfortably, as the price wasn't too expensive. When it comes to surgery, I thought it would be a very painful, big surgery and require general anesthesia, but it was an injection-based anesthesia and the surgery lasted about an hour without any pain. The stitches were removed a week later. It didn't feel like surgery. However, the effect of the surgery was very good, and my protruding ears improved a lot. This is a surgery I would highly recommend, and I also recommend the hospital.
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List