2-week review of successful square jaw surgery

기영이랑 2024-08-28 (수) 11:02 16 Days ago 916
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
14 days

I have been worried about my square jaw making my face look big for a long time, so I decided to get a square jaw reduction surgery. I chose Samsaoh because the director has a long career and can check the CCTV. I was so grateful that the director called me the day after the surgery. He also gave me lip balm, tongue cleaner, straw, and small toothbrush, which I used well. It's been two weeks since the surgery, and the swelling has gone down to the point where I look similar to before the surgery. An acquaintance I met a week after the surgery didn't recognize me at all. They said that the swelling goes down quite quickly, so I'm looking forward to how much slimmer I'll become in the future. I went for a light walk almost every day from the third day after the surgery and tried my best not to move my jaw and rest. Only the swelling has gone down, but I feel that the large bone has disappeared when I touch it with my hand, so I'm amazed and happy. When I look at it from the side, it seems like the effect is really noticeable. I hope time passes quickly, it'll be easier to eat, and the swelling will all go down.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
리릴릴
2-week review of successful square jaw surgery's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 1
차차chacha 2024-08-29 (목) 16:52 15 Days ago Address
사진상 왼쪽얼굴은 차이 없어보이는데..나만그래? 사각턱도 친거야? 광대는 효과있어보여!
Prev  Next  List