Dr.
노종훈
Hospital
노종훈성형외과
Price
1045 만원
Days
127 days

It has been more than four months since I received type 3 contour surgery from Dr. Jong-Hoon Noh! Before the surgery, I had a complex about having a square jaw and cheekbones, so I wore a lot of makeup and often felt upset every time I looked in the mirror, but these days, unless it's a really important day, I just put on light sunscreen and skin makeup. The director did such a great job that I am happy every time I look in the mirror. Also, during the pre-surgery consultation, the director explained everything in detail and prevented unnecessary surgeries or procedures, so after the consultation, I wanted to have surgery with the director even more! The nurses were very kind and I was very grateful for taking good care of me. I had a lot of swelling the day after surgery, but I took the medicine well and continued to go for light walks instead of exercising too much, and the swelling went down so quickly that it was visible from 2 weeks to a month! After a month, I didn't notice much of the swelling going down, probably because there was a lot of swelling. However, I was told that I had to wait at least 6 months for the swelling, so I'm working hard to manage it! About two or three months after the surgery, my mouth is opening well, unless it is completely wide, and I am chewing food well! As my face shape changed, I got better at taking pictures and my self-esteem went up a lot! If you are thinking about three types of contouring, I highly recommend getting a consultation from Director Jong-Hoon Noh!!
노종훈성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 44)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
기무주누미누
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
쭈야임당
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
roselee
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
치츠폼추가
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
qiiiqq94
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Days ago
벙토
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
유아니니
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Months ago
이롱크롱
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Months ago
생쁘미
For review of 3 types of contour's Reviews More (10/44)

Comment 5
고앵이욤 2024-08-28 (수) 06:52 16 Days ago Address
So pretty
미나킴킴 2024-08-28 (수) 09:18 16 Days ago Address
The surgery went well.. I feel like my image looks completely different.
아룽다룽 2024-08-28 (수) 12:29 16 Days ago Address
The surgery went really well!!!! oh my god
수영할래 2024-08-28 (수) 14:03 16 Days ago Address
헐 이뻐..
오늘도출근 2024-09-07 (토) 22:43 6 Days ago Address
ㅇ 와 이빠요
Prev  Next  List