We succeed and leave a review.

똠얌처돌이 2024-08-27 (화) 16:30 17 Days ago 735
Dr.
안용수
Hospital
온유성형외과
Price
215 만원

I had surgery using a combination of Eoljiheup and thread lifting and now it's been about 5 months since the surgery. Originally, I only thought about Eoljiheup, but the director would only explain the thread lifting in detail lol. In my case, what I get is. You will be able to feel it. I made a reservation to do thread lifting along with absorption, and in fact, surgery photos using Epiticon are rarely available in the following order: before surgery, 2nd day, 4th day, 2nd week, and most recent photos after surgery. It will! If you are managing it at a hospital , I think you can get a lot of help when it comes to swelling, even if you just manage it and manage it as much as you can handle your concerns, even if it's just twice ! Before the surgery, I had a double chin and slight nasolabial folds, so anything that looked like a man's face wasn't suitable for Instagram, but if I just stop doing anything, I'll take it out. LOL It seems to be okay with Director Ahn Yong-soo of Onew. I'm satisfied with how it came out. If you take a look...

Comment 4
닉네임뭐해야되노 2024-08-28 (수) 16:05 16 Days ago Address
Listen completely

똠얌처돌이 Writer 2024-08-28 (수) 16:06 16 Days ago Address
Hahahaha very satisfied
어맛 2024-08-30 (금) 00:31 15 Days ago Address
실 어떤거 넣었어~?

똠얌처돌이 Writer 2024-09-11 (수) 11:42 2 Days ago Address
에피티콘!
Prev  Next  List