Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

Detailed 5-month review of contour surgery. Good for double jaw surgery. Perfect effect.

0116 2024-08-26 (월) 22:50 18 Days ago 947
Dr.
김종윤
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
150 days

After receiving double jaw surgery from Dr. Jong-yoon Kim, I think I got used to it to the point where I didn't even know I had double jaw surgery. Now that it's summer, I think I've recovered quickly enough to go swimming. Of course, I didn't fall in too deep or do anything like diving. Haha. The swelling seems to have stabilized to the point where I wonder if there's any more to go down, and I'm just thankful that Dr. Kim did a great job with my jaw. Haha, my family and friends have gotten used to it and naturally look at me as if asking when I had the surgery, and acquaintances I haven't seen in a long time sometimes don't recognize me or don't recognize me, so it's amazing. In the past, my left upper and lower front teeth were out of alignment, but they were corrected after double jaw surgery. It's so nice that my bite quickly aligned properly during the treatment . It may be different for each person, but other than the discomfort of a lot of food getting stuck in the braces after eating and about 3-5 days after orthodontic treatment, I don't think I have any major discomfort! I have a genetically protruding mouth, a long face, and a dislocated temporomandibular joint when I was growing up, which was accompanied by a temporomandibular joint disorder. As a result, my face became asymmetrical, my occlusion did not fit well, and I got crooked when I took pictures or smiled, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about that anymore. So, I did a lot of research about orthognathic surgery, and I heard that IVRO surgery was good for improving facial shape and temporomandibular joints, so after doing some research, I ended up choosing IU Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery! Before visiting Iyu Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, I visited several places, and Dr. Kim Jong-yoon had great conviction and carefully studied the details that other hospitals could not catch (asymmetry of both jaws, contour line, philtrum length, etc.), so I was able to find a surgical method that suited my situation. I think I decided to choose Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery because of the calm and good explanation. I also read a lot of reviews before deciding to get double jaw surgery. I hope my review will be helpful to everyone who reads it.
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 104)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
라이몽
양악/교정/치과후기
10 Days ago
cookiecookie
Detailed 5-month review of contour surgery. Good for double jaw surgery. Perfect effect.'s Reviews More (10/104)

Comment 1
띠리리야 2024-08-27 (화) 01:40 17 Days ago Address
It was one of the places I felt a sense of kinship with, so congratulations!
Prev  Next  List