Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Leave a review for 3 types of contour (square jaw, chin tip, cheekbone)

도나임 2024-08-23 (금) 12:19 20 Days ago 1647
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
Days
190 days
전

<전>

당일

<당일>

1주차

<1주차>

2주차

<2주차>

1달차

<1달차>

3달차

<3달차>

현재

<현재>

I decided to have the surgery at Cookie Plastic Surgery and had the surgery. I wasn't that nervous on the day of the surgery, but I was really nervous when I went up on the operating table. However, when the anesthesia took effect and I woke up, I was lying in the recovery room. My neck was really sore from the anesthesia rather than my face, but I was fine. I was hospitalized for about a day, and I was so grateful that the nurse was so kind and didn't show any signs of displeasure when I called her in the morning. Since facial contouring is a big surgery, I thought it would be better to do it properly and have it done at a big hospital. Since they were having an event, I got a consultation right away and they were so kind and answered all my questions. I liked the fact that there was a CCTV in the operating room, so I made a reservation right away. I usually have a lot of blank spaces on my face, so I had the surgery a week later. ㅋㅋ After a week, I didn't know I had the contouring done if I didn't tell them. ㅋㅋ I continued to receive care for the swelling and paid attention to it, so it went down a lot from the second week. I thought a lot about what it would be like if the swelling went down all the way to the second week. Time seemed to pass really quickly until a month. Now I can eat whatever I want, so I'm worried that I'll gain weight. ㅋㅋ My family saw me and said that it went well naturally, so I was very satisfied. As time passed, the swelling went down. I think it keeps getting thinner and thinner. I was satisfied with the shape I wanted. My face was big so I needed to get it retouched every day. Now I take a lot of pictures with Ilka and since then the swelling has gone down day by day and settled down. It's been a little over half a year now. I thought that those who want facial contouring should get it done as soon as possible. Compared to other plastic surgeries, there is a little swelling, but I think I've gained a lot of confidence. I was stressed out because of my square jaw, but now it's gone, so it's amazing . I didn't think my cheekbones were that protruding before I got it done, but after getting it done, I think I did a really good job. ㅋㅋ I would do it again if I were born again. I'm that satisfied!!! I think it would be more effective if I had liposuction during the surgery, and I should have listened to the director's words. ㅋㅋ My facial contouring turned out so naturally that I didn't know unless he told me . Do you think your face got smaller? I was so proud when I heard things like that. Since it was a big surgery, I was really worried, but he kept taking care of me, so I think I did a good job without worrying. Everyone was worried about sagging, but I haven't had that yet. I heard that the swelling kept going down for a year, so I'm going to lose it quickly by dieting~
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 135)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
흠냐함
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
성성하하핫
눈수술수술후기
9 Days ago
dikd
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
천지정연
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
diskswoals
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
1nake
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
드스멘
Leave a review for 3 types of contour (square jaw, chin tip, cheekbone)'s Reviews More (10/135)

Comment 3
디두니버스 2024-08-23 (금) 14:15 20 Days ago Address
라인이 너무 이쁘게 잘됐다 ㅜㅜ!!
이쁘고잡다 2024-08-23 (금) 20:47 20 Days ago Address
와진짜 잘됐다!
rjawjd 2024-08-27 (화) 18:45 16 Days ago Address
쿠키는 진짜 대박인거같아 라인정리가 ㄷ ㄷ... 잘되서 너무 좋다! 관리잘해서 앞으로도 이뿌게 지내 예사얌
Prev  Next  List