Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's been a month and 3 days since I got cheek and nasolabial fold fat grafting + cheek liposuction + 8 lines of mint thread lifting, and I'm posting this because I think thread lifting is a procedure with clear pros and cons. Pros - Facial asymmetry correction - Prognathism -> This part receives synergy by getting fat grafting together - Face shape becomes prettier, you can take pictures without covering your chin. It gives me confidence ㅠㅠ Cons - Cheekbones look bigger - Chin-shaped, flounder-shaped, and wart-like appearance are slightly visible -> This may be because I'm conscious of it ㅠㅠ - I keep worrying about side effects that may occur someday, such as thread bleeding ★★★★★ (Important) -> You keep checking your face to see where the thread is, and even if you try not to think about the side effects, you become so tired that you can't shake it off ! There haven't been any side effects yet, so I'm really satisfied with getting it done... I've become a little tired now though ㅎㅠ I'm so satisfied that I wish it was permanent.. People around me say my face has lost a lot of fat and my boyfriend doesn't even know what changed...? ㅋㅋ It seems to be a procedure that doesn't show and makes you look prettier naturally. I only recommend it to those who want to protect their face shape but don't have to worry about side effects ㅎㅎ And if you lick your cheek with your tongue, you can feel where the thread is, and if you pull one cheek with your finger, you can see the thread... It's not visible on both the left and right sides, it's only on the left cheek, so I'm just accepting it and living with it to this extent..ㅎ

Comment 5
복자쓰 2024-08-22 (목) 14:16 21 Days ago Address
왜 시술후 사진이 안보이지 ㅠㅠ?

여름두릅 Writer 2024-08-22 (목) 14:22 21 Days ago Address
시술전으로 올렸던 사진이 시술후 사진이야 ㅎㅎ 수정완료
공주인데요 2024-08-24 (토) 20:18 19 Days ago Address
혹시 광대 많이 커보일까??ㅠ 윤곽할려다가 부작용땜에 그냥 실리프팅할까생각중이거든..

여름두릅 Writer 2024-08-26 (월) 10:52 17 Days ago Address
음.. 광대가 많이 커진 건 아닌데.. 뭔가 좀 너부대대 해졌어
인터넷에 "실리프팅 넙치" 쳐서 나오는 이미지들 진지하게 받아들이지 말고..대충 어떤 느낌인지 참고만 해주면 될 것 같아
뭉막 2024-09-05 (목) 07:38 7 Days ago Address
나두 민트햤는데 효과좋은듯 !!! ㅠㅠ 관리잘하자 우리
Prev  Next  List