Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

How is the 2-week review of the square jaw surgery?

아기새우 2024-08-22 (목) 01:35 21 Days ago 1326
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

It's been two weeks since I had surgery at Samsa-o for square jaw and cortical osteotomy. I was always unhappy with my 45-degree cheekbone and asymmetrical jaw shape, and I was stressed out. So I looked for a contour hospital and narrowed it down to four and received consultations . Among them, Samsa-o had a reasonable price, the hospital interior was clean, and the doctor listened to what I wanted and tried to catch it carefully, so I decided on Samsa-o. Even during the consultation right before the surgery, even though I didn't ask for anything, he caught what I wanted first and explained the design of how the surgery would go. I was very nervous, but he reassured me and told me not to worry. Even right after the surgery, I could clearly see that my cheekbones had been pulled in, and when I was discharged and took off the bandage the next day, I could already see that my chin, which was asymmetrical, had been corrected, so I thought it was a good idea to get the square jaw done. After the surgery, my friends said that their facial lines were much smoother than before. The area where the stitches were taken out under my ear is now very clean and doesn't seem to be noticeable. I really like it because it seems like the doctor did a great job with the surgery! Thank you! Maybe it's because I had the surgery, but I have to be careful about chewing, so I can't eat food that requires chewing yet. I can only bite off food with my front teeth and swallow it. I hope the swelling goes down soon and I can eat delicious food.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
리릴릴
How is the 2-week review of the square jaw surgery?'s Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 7
하노구 2024-08-22 (목) 01:47 21 Days ago Address
와 나도 광대에 사각턱 얼굴이라 넘 부드럽게 잘 됐네 추카해
메아 2024-08-22 (목) 04:45 21 Days ago Address
자연스럽게 잘됐다!!
Unaa 2024-08-22 (목) 07:11 21 Days ago Address
잘됐다 너무 부러워 ㅠㅠㅠ
어린황태 2024-08-22 (목) 07:37 21 Days ago Address
자연스러운데. 잘됐덩
오가닉 2024-08-22 (목) 20:39 21 Days ago Address
자연스럽게 잘됬는데 ? 축하해!
나도 곧 2주찬데 밥먹는거 디게 힘들드라.. 아직도 못씹어서 ㅠ