Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
255 만원
Days
99 days

Silhouette Soft, Fix Facial Mint Sillifting 3 months later :) I had fat grafting surgery a few years ago because I had no flesh on my face, my jawline kept sagging, and my face was bumpy , but I was too greedy and put too much fat on my face, so I didn't get facial liposuction. My cheekbones, chin, and jawline were where the most fat sagged ㅠㅠ I didn't want to look older than my friends, and I was so stressed out every time I looked in the mirror. I thought about it for a long time, and after searching a lot on cafes and apps, I looked mainly at reviews from people who were most similar to me , and I decided that I should get Sillifting, which felt like it was the most effective!! I made up my mind and looked up a hospital ㅎㅎ After looking at my face, she told me that it would be effective if she pulled up the area I was worried about, the deep cheekbone above my nasolabial fold and the sunken area near my jawline, so I set a date for the procedure and went back ㅎㅎ As a result, it has been maintained very well so far, and my jawline has become much sharper, and the fat that was gathered in front of my cheekbones has been removed, so it feels like my face has been lifted ㅎㅎ Did I see the effects of the surgery just with the procedure? Hehe, it's so beneficial!! Hehe.. I think the doctor's experience in performing thread lifting is the most important, so I looked up a lot of reviews before deciding on this place, and since it's a very famous hospital for thread lifting, I felt like it was trustworthy after receiving the consultation, so I didn't spend much time comparing it to other hospitals and I was able to make a decision right away without much hesitation ㅎㅎ!! Before the procedure, Director Jeong Yeon-ho of the Doctor's Clinic explained exactly the area I was worried about , and I'm satisfied with the maintenance, and my sagging jawline has become sharper, and I feel like I've gotten a younger look since receiving the thread lifting?! ㅎㅎ I’m so satisfied because I think I look younger than my friends!!! My friends keep telling me I’m pretty and they keep asking the hospital about it, so… In fact, it’s a place I want to keep to myself, but it would be better if we all became pretty!! I shared it because I wanted to do a good thing ㅎㅎ The place I went to is famous for its combination of facial liposuction and thread lifting , and it’s rumored to be good at overall facial contouring, from double chins, square jaw muscle binding, to fat redistribution, and the reviews and satisfaction levels are also really good.. I think my mood changed a lot after getting thread lifting this time, so I plan to keep getting treatment in the future ㅎㅎ I think my trust has been solidified because I succeeded this time! I think it’s the best thing I’ve done for myself this year!! This is why I think women need to take care of themselves 365 days a yearㅋㅋㅋ

Comment 5
하얀하루 2024-08-20 (화) 19:58 22 Days ago Address
이중턱이 이뻐지니까 ....얼굴전체라인이 이쁘네 ...
봉구왕 2024-08-21 (수) 00:33 22 Days ago Address
10년은 젊어보임...!! 볼이랑 턱쪽 쳐진거 싹 정리됐네ㅠ
진밍구 2024-08-22 (목) 23:09 20 Days ago Address
너무 예쁘다... 혹시 비용 물어봐도돼?
iddbs 2024-08-28 (수) 21:54 14 Days ago Address
예쁘다 완전 쫙붙었네 거기광고마니하는곳인가? 대기많거나 공장같진않었엉?
네임L 2024-08-29 (목) 01:44 14 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List