Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
1000 만원
Days
240 days

This is a review of the 7th month since I received cheekbone and square jaw surgery from Dr. Jaehyun Kwon at Soda Plastic Surgery. In fact, since the 3rd month after the surgery, I've even forgotten that I had the surgery. I think it's because my mouth is slowly opening as well as before, and I can chew hard foods like chicken feet and dried squid well. I started dating 3 months after the surgery, and as the swelling continues to go down, my boyfriend tells me that I'm getting prettier, so my confidence is increasing these days. My facial sensation has returned in all other areas, but the area between my cheekbones and eyes occasionally feels tingly (?). I asked the hospital about this and was told that it would gradually improve for up to a year, so I was relieved! Many people say that I have become prettier without knowing it, and I am the happiest because I can now boldly show off my face shape that I used to always cover with a mask and side hair. Although the recovery process was difficult for up to a month after the surgery, I still came back. Even if I go, I think I will definitely do it. These days, I sometimes regret doing it in my 30s because I should have done it earlier.. haha.
Written by
App

Comment 3
찬뭉이 2024-08-20 (화) 18:18 22 Days ago Address
It's so pretty. Did you get what you paid for?
뮬라바나나 2024-08-21 (수) 13:10 22 Days ago Address
I think it worked out naturally! So pretty? Haha
오가닉 2024-08-22 (목) 20:46 20 Days ago Address
Congratulations, I’m jealous that it turned out so well! ㅠㅎ
Prev  Next  List