Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

2 types of contour + deep cheek removal, eye revision surgery + posterior epicanthoplasty

유지밍 2024-08-19 (월) 13:54 23 Days ago 1202
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

First of all, let me tell you the reason why I did 2 types of contouring (cheekbones + chin tip) and eye makeup. My face shape is not very prominent, but I really want to have a slim and trim face shape like Karina's face with bulges, so I got the contouring done. I decided to get plastic surgery! And I also had my eyes done because the double eyelid surgery I had previously had continued to loosen and I wanted to have soft eyes. Haha, I am leaving a review about a month after the surgery! To be honest, I was really in pain for up to 3 days after the surgery and it felt like time was going by so slowly... I had a hard day (it was very difficult because of the tingling and headache rather than the pain in the surgery area) The point at which the swelling started to go down the most was 1. I think it took ~2 weeks, but I put in a lot of effort to manage the swelling, and I think it's because of that I'm recovering so quickly haha ​​(I did a lot of light stretching and walking) I was a little scared before the surgery, but I persevered, thinking about becoming prettier and looking slimmer and slimmer. I think I spent a lot of time looking forward to having a smaller face and softer, more beautiful eyes. Haha. So far, I'm not dissatisfied with the results at all, but I'm afraid there will be side effects or a change in appearance in the future. I'm a little worried, but the hospital is famous for its aftercare, and I went through the risky surgery with confidence in the director and the hospital's skills, so I hope it goes without any problems!
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 721)
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
니가이쁜맛을알아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
cofls1121
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
눈누난나난
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
워닝이
2 types of contour + deep cheek removal, eye revision surgery + posterior epicanthoplasty's Reviews More (10/721)

Comment 6
삽사비 2024-08-19 (월) 17:05 23 Days ago Address
The eyes turned out beautifully. How much did it cost??
크림방방 2024-08-20 (화) 10:13 23 Days ago Address
눈 윤곽 다 잘됏다 ㅠㅠ 부러웡
pradada 2024-08-21 (수) 10:27 22 Days ago Address
이목구비 또렷하고 화려하게 예쁘다!!
또띠앙 2024-08-21 (수) 11:45 22 Days ago Address
트와이스 지효같은 분위기당,, 눈 크고 예뻐
김일미 2024-08-21 (수) 12:31 21 Days ago Address
너무 예쁘다ㅠㅠㅠ 의사 누구얌??
Hagj 2024-08-31 (토) 21:59 11 Days ago Address
원장님이랑 비용 정보 부탁드려도 될까요?
Prev  Next  List