Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Please check if the 3rd week of revision eye surgery went well.

짱아에오 2024-07-24 (수) 16:46 1 Months ago 2847
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

I really didn't like the shape of my face, from the big cheekbones to the square jaw to the jaw line. I was especially stressed out because of the asymmetry, and after hearing so many people say I looked like a peanut shape or a witch's chin, my confidence dropped and I couldn't do it anymore haha. The lines were uneven and looked stuffy, so I took the time to re-line the lines. I wanted to have refreshing eyes, so I got 3 types of contouring + incision eye correction + front epicanthoplasty + posterior epicanthoplasty + epicanthoplasty! Today is exactly 3 weeks, and a lot of the swelling in my mouth has gone down and the bruises have disappeared. I'm eating relatively comfortably and going about my daily life freely. People around me often tell me that they can't even imagine that I had bone surgery and that I look like I've lost a lot of weight. It has opened up as I wanted and I think you can see the lines by seeing the swelling go down. First of all, just looking at the shape of my face has changed a lot. I think the surgery was successful for me, who had been under a lot of stress, but I'm curious about what other people will see. If the swelling goes down further, will my face shape change compared to now?
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 717)
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
워닝이
코성형수술후기
4 Days ago
스카티
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
녹차밭현미
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
박챙
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
jiiih11
Please check if the 3rd week of revision eye surgery went well.'s Reviews More (10/717)

Comment 6
필리리린 2024-07-24 (수) 17:52 1 Months ago Address
The outline turned out really well. The cheekbones became slimmer!
또자링 2024-07-24 (수) 19:45 1 Months ago Address
It went perfectly!!
데지미아 2024-07-24 (수) 20:32 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
seesnep 2024-07-26 (금) 14:00 1 Months ago Address
Wow, congratulations on your success!!! How did you get your nose to be so close together? Does contouring make your nose look pretty?
코제발찐 2024-07-27 (토) 17:17 1 Months ago Address
It was pretty before I did it, but after I did it, it really became pretty. Really
션닝 2024-08-01 (목) 19:17 1 Months ago Address
Wow, it turned out so well naturally... Can you tell which director this is?
Prev  Next  List