Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Reason for surgery: I had been worried about my square jaw since I was young, but I was scared of surgery, so I was looking for other options. I was scared when I came to the conclusion that there was no answer other than surgery, but I decided to have surgery. ​Counseling : I went to a few places for consultations, but it was actually my first time. From the beginning, safety was my top priority, so I wanted to go to oral and maxillofacial surgery rather than plastic surgery. I decided to have surgery at ㅇYoonㄷ Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery because I trusted them because the consultation was more professional and they pointed out exactly what I wanted to fix first. ​Recovery : Immediately after waking up from anesthesia, I had a hard time falling asleep because of the anesthesia, but my body was especially tired. I think it was more because I was weak. At night, after returning home from surgery, my teeth felt tight and my nose was stuffy, so it was a bit difficult to breathe. But after that day, recovery was very fast! Eating wasn't that difficult and the surgery area didn't hurt. In particular, this hospital answered KakaoTalk messages even at night, which made me feel reassured. I am so grateful to the hospital staff who provided kind care. ​Change : My swelling went down relatively late, but the swelling would go down gradually anyway, so I took my time and waited. When you feel it with your hand, are you sure the bone is gone? I was excited about the feeling, and I was very satisfied with the swelling that went down and the line I wanted. Now that the swelling has gone down, I feel like my complex is gone, so I was scared, but I think I did well to have the courage to have the surgery!
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List