네달차

<네달차>

다섯달차

<다섯달차>

육개월차

<육개월차>

칠개월차!

<칠개월차!>

I looked big, my face looked tired, and I hated the way my face looked distorted, so I tried really hard to keep an eye on it and only visited Cookie. I couldn't help but consider safety, so I felt reassured when I heard that Director Jeong has a long experience and that an anesthesiologist is stationed at the hospital. They treated me kindly and took care of me while I was hospitalized after the surgery, so I was able to be discharged after a day so comfortably. It's been about a month, and the yellow bruise still remains, but it looks like it will be covered up with concealer. They show me the CT photos before and after the surgery, and the jawbone area is really huge. I was surprised to see that it had decreased. It had been a month and there was a lot of swelling, but I was satisfied with the smoother face line that had changed to a softer look . Haha. I didn't tell anyone except my boyfriend and family that I had the surgery, but everyone I met after a long time asked me why I had become so prettier and made me feel proud. I think it was worth the money I spent on it. I think it was a good thing I had the surgery. Now I'm used to it, so I forget I had the surgery and no one knows I had the surgery, and I just think I've become prettier. This has been about 3 months?? As for eating and chewing, I can easily eat pork belly and eat everything well. I'm still careful not to open my mouth wide like I do when seeing a dentist, but there's no need to do that. It's been about 7 months now, but when I look at old photos in the gallery for the first time in a while, it's like the world has completely changed. It's a human... I think it's really one of the top 3 best choices. I'm also proud that I had the surgery early. I feel like I solved a big problem quickly... I was always worried and stressed about the shape of my face when walking, taking pictures, or meeting people, but now I'm calm. I'm living my life well , and I feel like I've become a brighter person because I've gained confidence! It's a major surgery, and there are some pain points immediately after the surgery and difficult recovery periods, but after recovery, I'm feeling perfectly peaceful and I'm having a great day. I'm grateful to the doctors who performed the surgery and took care of me safely and beautifully!!
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 134)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
눈수술수술후기
19 Hours ago
뚜이라
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
1nake
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
드스멘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
위시김
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
도나임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나른한겨울
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
히키코
Resolve your big face with 3 types ㅠㅠ's Reviews More (10/134)

Comment 12
데지미아 2024-07-19 (금) 17:16 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
뎅뎅장찌게 2024-07-19 (금) 23:03 1 Months ago Address
자연스럽게 갸름해졋다
Alex24 2024-07-20 (토) 01:27 1 Months ago Address
엄청 갸름해졌다! 소중한 후기 고마워ㅎㅎ 나도 윤곽, 그 중에서 광대 대해서 알아보고 있는데 혹시 처짐 대해서 물어봐도 괜찮을까?
눈알빠지것네 2024-07-20 (토) 05:17 1 Months ago Address
자연스럽게 예뻐졌네 축하해!!
뀨읭 2024-07-20 (토) 09:29 1 Months ago Address
얼굴형 진짜 부럽당 후기잘봐썽
어딜가야하오 2024-07-20 (토) 21:33 1 Months ago Address
얼굴형 너무 예쁘다 너무 부러워 ㅜㅜ 나도 얼른 하고싶다ㅜ
링링222222 2024-07-22 (월) 14:09 1 Months ago Address
너무 잘됐따 이거보니까 뽐뿌엄청온다 .. ㅠ 금액 알 수 있을까?
이수 2024-07-22 (월) 14:13 1 Months ago Address
수술 완전 잘됐당...ㅠ 얼굴형 너무 예뻐ㅠㅠ
dldks915 2024-07-23 (화) 10:33 1 Months ago Address
병원정보 진짜 궁금..