Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

This is a review of a long curved square jaw.

올리33 2024-07-17 (수) 22:26 1 Months ago 1255
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Hello, this is a review 2 months after square jaw surgery at ㅅㅅㅇ. The reason I chose ㅅㅅㅇ is because I really trusted the director, and he explained in detail my facial features that I didn't know about and the areas I was concerned about . And the director asked me carefully whether what I thought was correct. I don't want my face to become smaller all the time, but I want to minimize sagging and perform surgery only on the necessary parts, but for the expected effect of making the lower canal smaller, I have a square jaw, cortical osteotomy, and surgery extending to the chin. I chose invisible surgery. The masseter muscle was already not large, so the director did not recommend it due to functional problems. After the surgery, as the director said during the consultation, I heard many people around me say that they looked prettier and seemed to have lost weight, rather than suspecting that surgery had been done. I didn't want to look like I had surgery, but I was satisfied because the lower canal was properly reduced to the extent I wanted and it didn't feel artificial . * Of course it hurt for about an hour right after the surgery, but the pain gradually subsided and became bearable . A few hours later, when I looked in the mirror and lightly touched it, I could clearly see that my jaw had been removed, and it was so amazing. The next day to the third day, my cheeks became plump as if I had candy in them, and I could even eat porridge. From then on, the swelling goes down quickly and around the area. I was relieved to hear that there was almost no swelling. So, by the second week, it was almost impossible to tell that I had undergone surgery even when I took off the mask, and the swelling was gradually alleviated through warm compresses. However, more than two months later , there is still swelling that feels like a slight lump in the incision area inside the mouth. It was in good condition and other than that, there were no inconveniences.

Comment 4
재밌눈거옵낭 2024-07-21 (일) 01:14 1 Months ago Address
It worked out naturally!! Can you give me some information!?
칼린이 2024-07-21 (일) 23:06 1 Months ago Address
Can I know the list of products? I’m also curious about the cost!
라라봉봉쓰 2024-07-22 (월) 10:22 1 Months ago Address
It worked out naturally!!!!
주녜 2024-07-22 (월) 22:17 1 Months ago Address
It turned out so beautifully!! Please give me some information!
Prev  Next  List