Dr.
임종우
Hospital
일퍼센트성형외과의원
Price
1000 만원
Days
700 days
I got a square chin from Dr. Lim Jong-woo at One Percent, and I was looking for a place that did it naturally, so I went and got it done naturally. However, the sagging fat is unavoidable in the salivary gland area, and when I lower my head, my jaw line just disappears. I have to take this into account. Even though I knew it, it's my old face without a double chin. I like my face better now that it has a double chin and sagging. Anyway, the director is good at the surgery . The problem is that he is the director. I still don't know if it's him, but I didn't know what it was and when I went to the consultation, I said I wanted to have a full page and a face. The square jaw and cheekbones cost 550 each, and they gave me a discount and a review. Haha, he pretended to do this and that, and then said that he wanted me to do the full payment, so he honestly told me that it was his first time for consultation, so I was excited, but he was very high-fived and made a fuss. He revealed the money too much, and he had no intention of hiding it. And it was 1100 for the reservation deposit and surgical examination that day. I said yes and said it was too expensive. A week later, I called to say it was no longer available, and they suddenly lowered it to 1000. I was a typical customer who was obsessed with it. I think it could be up to the late 800s. But if you don't pay the full price, don't put it in your front arm. Never put it in. If you add that round and pretty clown, you can add it. It doesn't work , it can't be engrafted in the bone, and if you laugh like I do now, there's a high chance of stairs forming on your cheekbones. You know that, but you don't tell me. When you smile, you look thin and you're stressed, but if you don't remove the fat, the flesh will get harder. Anyway, they said it's been expanded now, but I don't know if it's the same as the actual size. name
Written by
App
일퍼센트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
외모지상낙원
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
거니쮸아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
현대의학의무서움
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
sksjsjskdjsjsjsjnsjs
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
구구루구
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
NYCL
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
딸기쨈조하
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
Sosu3
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
규빈씨
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
히하호
1% clown square jaw's Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 2
anochan 2024-06-24 (월) 21:16 3 Days ago Address
나도 실장땜에 예약금 뺌
568890 2024-06-25 (화) 16:56 3 Days ago Address
요즘은 사람들도 엄청 알아보고 가서 호구 잡는건 안하는거 같긴 해 얼마전에 갔을땐 ㄱㅊ았는데 확장하고 분위기 바뀐듯
Prev  Next  List