Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

10-month review of male contour surgery (bumpy face)

처음이에오 2024-04-13 (토) 02:09 2 Months ago 2060
Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
12312 만원
Days
300 days

Review of 3 types of contour (10 months later) I've had a great time for 3 months. It seems like it was just yesterday, but now that it's been 10 months since the surgery, I'll write down what's different. For reference, as you can see from my previous post, I received contour 3 from Dr. Jaehyun Kwon at Soda Plastic Surgery. I received all of them. The swelling was severe for up to 3 months , but I went and received care because they provided post-surgery care. The director kept asking me how I was doing, so I applied compresses diligently. So I don't think I was too worried about the swelling even when it was swollen. From then on, the swelling lasted until 7 months. It's all gone and in fact, it's not much different from now. The only thing that's different is that the paresthesia is gone and there are no side effects. It's still the same now. I didn't take care of it after the swelling went down, but it did n't cause any problems. I eat well, eat ribs well, and eat hard things. It's the same as before the surgery, so I don't think people who are interested need to worry too much. I think it's a big deal because the surgery went well. Comparing it to the first time, I think I did really well. It's only natural, because I had a complex before. When I see it, it looks a little different, but when others see it, I'm always surprised that it looks so different   . I've been thinking about it these days, and this surgery was the turning point in my life. I'm always grateful that I've become a good person .   I have a friendly conversation with the manager from time to time and it's nothing but fun.  I hope everyone lives a happy life~

Comment 8
걄렆 2024-04-13 (토) 11:10 2 Months ago Address
My impression has become much softer. Well done.
순자3 2024-04-13 (토) 21:13 2 Months ago Address
Oh, it's definitely changed. It seems a lot different than before!
김김킴 2024-04-14 (일) 17:52 2 Months ago Address
와 진짜 달라졌어 축하해
노무노무 2024-04-14 (일) 18:00 2 Months ago Address
축하드려요
국떠기 2024-04-15 (월) 10:16 2 Months ago Address
대박 잘됐다
참덤 2024-04-16 (화) 09:35 2 Months ago Address
엄청 잘됐다~
dudw**** 2024-04-19 (금) 20:07 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
사각턱고민흑흑 2024-06-17 (월) 23:14 13 Days ago Address
귀밑각 몇 센치 남긴 거야??