Dr.
박종
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
22222220 만원
Days
180 days

This is a 6-month review of contour type 1 (cheekbone) surgery. I had unusually large cheekbones, which made me look strong, and I was very concerned about my cheekbones whenever I took pictures. I always covered my face with my hands, and being photographed was very stressful, so I had surgery. I wanted to reduce my cheekbones without going too far, but there were many reviews saying that Samsao was natural, and when I visited in person, they were so clean and friendly that I made an appointment right away on the day of the consultation. In fact, I was a little scared and worried right before the surgery. But even before the surgery, the director kept reassuring me. The surgery was done so naturally and the post-surgery care was so good that I have no regrets whatsoever. A month after the surgery, the major swelling went away, and the sensation in my face and gums returned to normal after about 3 months! I only paid attention to the surgical area for the first month, washing my face and applying ointment, but now the scar on the surgical area is completely gone. I didn't take special care of anything else, but I slept in the right posture when I slept, walked a lot, said "ah" as much as I could, and exercised . For the first month or two, I was careful and ate mostly soft foods, and after about 3 months, my stomach started to relax naturally enough that I could even eat hamburgers . But I just stopped eating hard foods. I also did things like lying on my side, bending my head to wash my hair, or doing light running. Everything is possible, so there is no disruption to your daily life! After the surgery, I thought I should have just done it sooner, and since the surgery was done naturally, my cheekbones are not visible because they are too sunken in, and I am very satisfied because I don't have to edit my cheekbones at all when taking pictures. I didn't tell people around me that I had surgery, but people I haven't seen in a while said that my face seemed to have gotten smaller, which made me proud. Now I think I just have to work hard on my diet... haha

Comment 3
바루기 2024-04-12 (금) 20:58 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
제발풀리지마 2024-04-12 (금) 22:32 2 Months ago Address
너무 잘됏다!! 혹시 가격 정보 알려줄 수 있어?
또희1 2024-04-13 (토) 11:59 2 Months ago Address
매끈해진게 너무 이뻐요! 저도 가격 궁금해용
Prev  Next  List