• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face liposuction]

Facial liposuction review

은하링 2023-11-27 (월) 11:51 7 Months ago 3337
Hospital
엔비유의원
I'll leave a review for those who are worried about facial liposuction. I'm a skinny person, but I've been born with facial fat since I was young, so I was always stressed by people thinking I was chubby just by looking at my face. So I got a lot of contouring injections, and I've never tried thread lifting or in-mode. I didn't see much of an effect , so I looked into it and the director of this hospital seemed to have a lot of experience, so I ended up getting it done at ㅇㅂㅇ. It's been about a year and a half now, and at that time, if you do the entire facial liposuction (I think it's the cheek area near the cheekbones, the cheek line), it's good for the front chin. There was a package that included grafting the removed fat and inserting some threads, so I think I did that. After the procedure, the swelling and bruising on my face were so severe that it was difficult, and the bruising lasted for a very long time. Of course, it varies from person to person, but I was bruised differently on both sides of my face, but on one side. The bruising was fading away, but the bruise on the grumpy purple side on one side didn't go away for a month, so I was very worried. Still, the hospital gave points to people who had the procedure, and they told me to use it to receive follow-up care. Thanks to that, I got a radiofrequency injection and a big improvement. It wasn't effective, but it helped. Anyway, the review from about a year and a half ago is that my face line has changed a lot. I 've heard a lot from people around me asking if I've lost weight, and yes , it definitely had an effect. In particular, I can feel the effect on my jaw line, but there's almost no change in my cheekbones. But it's effective like this. It seemed like it took longer than I thought to see it. Until the 3rd month after the surgery, my face felt lumpy, probably because of the swelling. Even by the 8th month, the skin felt hard and there was a pulling sensation when I lifted my chin, which made me feel uncomfortable. At this time, liposuction was performed. I realized that it was not a simple procedure. Liposuction does not immediately make your face thinner in about a month. And instead of changing the facial line, it seems to be true that the skin elasticity definitely decreases a lot. If you pull the skin now, people who have lost weight suddenly have thinner skin. The skin tightens as if it's losing weight. Also, wrinkles have appeared on the nasolabial side, probably because the volume has decreased. One side of the nasolabial fold is slightly deeper. Anyway , I don't think liposuction should be taken lightly. The recovery period will be long, and the dramatic effect will change your face a lot. I think it's better not to expect it to happen. I'd like to think of it as just sorting out my facial lines.

Comment 14
남자성형1 2023-11-27 (월) 14:11 7 Months ago Address
Ah... thank you so much for this honest review. After contouring, the fat in my front cheekbones accentuated my nasolabial folds and made me look older. So I got liposuction on just my front cheekbones and tried to get rid of them with a thread lift, but the swelling seems to be severe.

은하링 Writer 2023-11-28 (화) 14:41 7 Months ago Address
The front cheekbone has almost no diaphragmatic effect.
성공적얼굴 2023-11-27 (월) 19:45 7 Months ago Address
Didn’t you do the side cheeks????Both cheeks?

은하링 Writer 2023-11-28 (화) 14:44 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
앚브 2023-11-28 (화) 18:49 7 Months ago Address
I'm only going to do it on the deep cheek area (lower face?). Is this okay? I'm worried because I need to hide the bruises.
646466464 2023-12-02 (토) 12:11 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
보고또보고곡 2024-01-11 (목) 00:09 5 Months ago Address
나도 멍때문에 걱정이야.. 멍이 들면 진짜 오래가거든..
혹시 어디서 했어?? 초성 모르겠어ㅠ
싱싱한고등어 2024-02-08 (목) 06:26 4 Months ago Address
앞광대는 효과 거의 없다니 ㅠㅠㅠ 너무 절망적이야
모노블루 2024-02-08 (목) 22:40 4 Months ago Address
오래된 후기 고마워. 궁금한게 올인원달걀리프팅은 지방흡입 후에 리프팅 레이저로 피부를 안에서 구워준다고 해서 난 수축이 쫙 될거라고 생각했는데 그게아니고 피부 탄력이 떨어지는거야? ㅜㅜ

아임고굼 2024-03-08 (금) 22:24 3 Months ago Address
나도 그 설명 듣고 이거다 싶었는데… 그래서 리프팅 쫙 되는줄 알앗어 설멍 궁금해

씌내 2024-05-20 (월) 00:25 1 Months ago Address
나도나도 ㅠ리프팅효과땜에 거금 들여서 할까 고민중인데 이쪽 후기가 나한테 넘 중요해 ..ㅠㅠ
아샙라 2024-02-23 (금) 02:43 4 Months ago Address
가격은 쪽지로 물어봐도 되나용
냥이야옹힝 2024-03-24 (일) 20:26 3 Months ago Address
얼굴 탄력이 더 떨어지는구나ㅠㅜ
에효효8 2024-05-13 (월) 13:18 1 Months ago Address
지금 여기로 마음 굳어지고있는데 탄력떨어져어 쳐진다니까 너무 고민이다..근데 심술보 볼살 읻모드 울쎄라로도 해결이 안되니까 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List