Dr.
김탁호
Hospital
타코성형외과의원
Price
980 만원
Days
240 days

I am leaving a review of 2 types of contouring done at Taco Plastic Surgery!! I had a broad and square jaw. The cheekbones weren't that big, but I was greedy, and since my square jaw is slightly developed, I wanted a clean line. On the day of the surgery, I was very worried because I had heard how painful the outline was, but I remember Dr. Tak-ho holding both my hands tightly and telling me to relax and just think about looking pretty. The area that hurt the most right after the surgery was not my cheekbones or chin, but my neck. I don't know why. I don't know, but the area where the surgery was performed throbbed to a tolerable degree, but the neck pain was more difficult than anything because of the general anesthesia!! After about 4 hours, all the pain went away and I felt like I could survive for a while. I then spent one night in the hospital. The nurses were all very kind. Dawn dawned and I felt a bit more alive, so I walked around, looked outside, and lost in thought..^^ Around 8 o'clock, teacher Tak-ho came and checked on my progress... I think I saw him after 9 o'clock at night, but he left work late and went to work early. It made me feel really good to hear that it went well. Actually, I was also having sunburns, but I could feel that my face had gotten smaller haha. Until about three months after I was discharged from the hospital, the swelling was so severe that I actually looked ugly!! I was stressed about the bulge in my mid-face area, so I went to a dermatologist and got numerous in-mode treatments. It's been about 8 months now, and wherever I go, I hear people say my face is small! While I was doing it, I thought about doing the tip of my chin as well. Since my face is small, the overall proportions improved and other parts of my face seemed to come back to life. Now it's time to take out the fixing pin! I hope you all choose a good hospital and have good results!

Comment 8
코첼라 2022-04-19 (화) 12:36 2 Years ago Address
You've worked hard ㅠㅠ!!
리틀비틀 2022-04-20 (수) 15:09 2 Years ago Address
You worked hard!!
화면 2022-04-21 (목) 03:14 2 Years ago Address
He is a man suffering from a square chin. I recently decided to have surgery and am trying to find a hospital. When choosing a hospital, would it be helpful to basically go to several places? Please share your tips. (It is desperately needed.)
mkjjaa 2022-04-26 (화) 21:02 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
ㅅ웓 2022-04-27 (수) 10:21 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
cm17 2022-05-06 (금) 23:22 2 Years ago Address
can i know what is the cost
까끙 2022-05-15 (일) 20:41 2 Years ago Address
I think the whole face has gotten smaller!
아구닫아 2024-01-16 (화) 09:56 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List