Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

This is after the square jaw surgery behind the ear... I hope it helps a lot.

꾸박이 2012-07-04 (수) 23:46 12 Years ago 4953
It's been a while since I posted a picture... I had a square jaw surgery behind the ear on June 13th. At Gangnam OOO Plastic Surgery... Of course. Jaw surgery... I thought it was fine. Now... it's been less than a month. First of all.. the swelling didn't go away for about 2 weeks after the operation .. after about 3 weeks, the big swelling went away... well ... I've read a bit, but how come you're thinking the same thing as me ㅠㅠ First of all ... It's been about 3 weeks..The swelling is all right, but the chin under the ear..the blunt thing..the little swelling has gone down..Someone As I said, the muscle has less fusion (?) to the bone. Is it because of that? I called the head of the hospital where I operated on, and he said that I should wait for about 3 months after the operation.. But.. this... the frontal effect.. ....well.... it's not like there isn't.... about 10%...? it seems to be The side profile is... of course... slimmer... but the frontal effect is so... If you're going to... just... I'd recommend square jaw surgery.. There are a lot of interesting things about square jaw surgery lately... I want to do square jaw surgery again by making an incision in the mouth. But I don't know what to do after 3 months... But is it really because the swelling hasn't gone away yet? It will take some more time... you know? The clown looks more protruding. It's really important!!!!!!!!!!!!! The square jaw surgery behind the ear is slim in the front, but I hope that only those who have an angular profile will do it!!! The front also looks awkwardly angled.. I think it's the opposite of having a square jaw surgery behind the ear because of money or time. For such people, I would rather take the time and recommend square jaw surgery.. Square jaw surgery behind the ear... The cost was 250.

Comment 5
박한별 2012-07-05 (목) 15:16 12 Years ago Address
You worked hard. Did you do it at the hospital? ㅁ ㅇ Plastic surgery? The price is quite cheap.
꾸박이 Writer 2012-07-05 (목) 18:24 12 Years ago Address
Huh..how did you know ㅠㅠI did an event in June...I think I did it at that price... I'm regretting it right now....
여름75 2012-07-06 (금) 08:25 12 Years ago Address
Wow~ Good information, I'm so impressed... Thank you~ I hope that the swelling will go away and you will be reborn as a beautiful woman~~
켜켜 2012-07-16 (월) 00:24 11 Years ago Address
What about scars? Can't you see it's a really cute part
자연스러운게조아 2012-07-17 (화) 03:21 11 Years ago Address
흉터남습니다. 저는 작년11월에 ㄱㅃ 성형외과에서 했는데 귀 접히는 부분을 절개한게 아니라 바깥쪽으로 절개해놔서 여름에 머리도 못 묶고 다닙니다. 정면효과 하나도 없구요. 오히려 옛날엔 머리카락으로 가리면 그래도 앞에서 볼땐 날렵한느낌이었는데 옆에 턱을 치고 근육이 내려와서 더 너부대대한 얼굴형이 되었습니다.
Prev  Next  List