Hospital
새김성형외과의원

수술 전

<수술 전>

이게 수술 2주차 사진

<이게 수술 2주차 사진>

이게 수술 후

<이게 수술 후>

Has it been a year and six months since I had my surgery? Anyway, it's been so long that I was going to just not write, but I thought there might be people who are curious about my review after over a year, so I'm writing this on Sungye Temple. You might have noticed, but the area I wanted to get the surgery done the most was the cheekbones... Maybe because they're so wide, but when I thought about it, I didn't like how they spread out next to my nose, and because of the cheekbones, my chin looked narrow. Anyway, before the surgery, I hated taking pictures because of the cheekbones. ㅋㅋㅋ Because of personal reasons, I really wanted to get the surgery by March at the latest, and I was hesitating, so I went around after consulting, and I think I saw four places in one day?? (They said it would be tough, but I somehow succeeded. But I don't recommend them. ㅎㅎㅋ Three places seem just right? It was too hard.) Before choosing a hospital, I checked out cafes, apps, and hospital homepages every day, and for hospitals with YouTube channels, I checked out the directors' styles thoroughly. Thanks to this, I even heard compliments from some hospitals saying that I could tell they studied a lot..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ First of all, I really wanted to get a doll line, so I looked up reviews from places with a lot of doll line reviews and also looked up the director’s career history on an app. In the end, I went to the place whose consultation style suited me the best. Since the cost varies from person to person, I recommend comparing it in as many places as possible!! I got a wide-angle, square jaw, and chin V-shaped osteotomy (Gore-Tex implants). I heard that some places do double fixation for the wide-angle, but personally, I like triple fixation. For the wide-angle, fixation is really important. There is a limit to the bone that can be removed from the chin, so the implants are Gore-Tex. After the surgery, wow.. I remember that my speed was bad because of the anesthesia, my head was spinning, and my neck really hurt ㅠ I did feel a slight pulling sensation in my face, but it wasn't even on the pain scale... Well, overall, after a day, I felt much better, and I used the contouring kit the hospital gave me diligently and filled my stomach with soft things like pudding. Since I can't eat rice, I became sensitive, so I secretly ate regular food a week after the surgery, but I don't recommend it.. ㅠㅠㅋㅋ I went in and out of the hospital every week for aftercare, and I remember that they kept practicing opening my mouth with my fingers. After about two months, it went down by two and a half fingers, and the swelling went down a lot after a month, so it's better to wait and see about the remaining swelling, but as you can see from the two-week picture, I put on makeup and went about my daily life well ㅋㅋ To be honest, my body was so sore right after the surgery that I shed tears, but even if I had to go back, I would do the contouring again... Since it's a surgery that requires caution, I think the satisfaction level would be high if you do your research carefully.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List