Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Chin]

This is a review of the mini V chin tip advancement.

노랑파프 2024-07-03 (수) 14:03 5 Days ago 475
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

It's been 2 weeks and 3 weeks since I had mini-V, chin length shortening + advancement surgery at ㅅㅅㅇ. I was always worried about my cheekbones and long, receding chin, but as I lost a lot of facial fat, it felt more emphasized... I was worried about my long, receding chin, so I had it for a long time. After much thought, I decided to have surgery. I was very grateful that the director called me directly after the surgery. Samsao gave me a small toothbrush, lip balm, and a tongue cleaner and a small straw container that I could use even after the surgery , so I used them very well. Before the surgery, I was very worried that it would hurt, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought, and in fact, it was difficult to breathe because my nose was blocked. It was difficult. (It was resolved after about 3 days) These days, I only feel a bit of craving and am doing well~! Still, if I went back to before the surgery, I would worry about it again, but right now, I really like the natural tip of my chin!! :)

Comment 2
무무턱 2024-07-04 (목) 22:26 3 Days ago Address
Wow, your complexion is different. There's more volume to every part of your face than before. It looks like you did a great job. How much did you eat?
사각턱고민흑흑 2024-07-05 (금) 01:28 3 Days ago Address
Oh, you’ve really changed a lot. You worked hard.
Prev  Next  List