Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
330 만원
Days
14 days
Before

After

Ever since I was a student, I've been under a lot of stress because of my cheekbones. My cheekbones were the biggest complex on my face. In particular, the contour was difficult to cover with makeup alone, so I was especially stressed out about my cheekbones more than other areas. No matter how hard I tried to shade, I only got it under the lights. When you go in, a shadow appears under your cheekbones, and if you go to a dark place, the shading is not visible, so you can restore it to its original state. I thought that no matter how much makeup I put on, I couldn't help with the contour, so I made up my mind and decided on cheekbone contouring surgery! When choosing a hospital, I comprehensively considered a hospital that does not charge additional fees during surgery, the experience of the surgeon, and after-care, but I was most attracted to Samsao Plastic Surgery Clinic, led by Dr. Jong-rim Park. First of all, I had a lot of confidence in the fact that the amount of contour surgery without additional charge was announced on the app. When I had plastic surgery before, when I visited the hospital and received a consultation, I often found that the amount was hundreds of thousands of won more than the amount announced on the app. , After having surgery this time, there was nothing like that! And since Dr. Jonglim Park of Samsao Plastic Surgery Clinic has a long career as a doctor and specializes in contour surgery more than any other field, I felt reassured in terms of safety. I chose Samsao Plastic Surgery because after-care seemed to have advantages over other hospitals, from the swelling management kit provided by the hospital to the swelling management provided by the hospital. The result is very satisfactory. Before, the cheekbones were too protruding and looked a bit like a skull, but with the cheekbones in, should I say that the impression looks softer? And it’s so convenient now that I don’t have to use cheek shading when putting on makeup! It seems like the makeup time has been shortened by 5 minutes hahaha. When taking pictures, the shadows appear under the cheekbones, which can't be changed with correction, and it was quite annoying... but now the pictures seem to come out better! I can't say for sure because the swelling hasn't gone down yet, but I'm very satisfied with the results so far, and it seems like the director did a natural and good job. People around me also complimented me a lot, saying that I looked better than before. This is a 2-week review, and next time I will bring a one-month review as well.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 253)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
하이영2
Samsao Plastic Surgery Cheekbone Surgery Review's Reviews More (10/253)

Comment 10
베리듀28 2024-04-21 (일) 17:22 5 Months ago Address
The clown got into it haha
김김킴 2024-04-21 (일) 18:14 5 Months ago Address
Wow, the before and after difference is amazing, I really liked it.
지방러는운다 2024-04-21 (일) 21:51 5 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

아무아마 Writer 2024-04-22 (월) 17:52 5 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
햄찌륭 2024-04-22 (월) 00:17 5 Months ago Address
Wow, it went really well..!! My expression has become very soft!
라임라이크미 2024-04-22 (월) 11:17 5 Months ago Address
Your facial features look different. That’s great!!
눈뉴냔나 2024-04-22 (월) 15:41 5 Months ago Address
It's pretty!
니혼니 2024-04-22 (월) 17:34 5 Months ago Address
The scar doesn't look clean either... Can you tell me what kind of surgery method was used? I also want to have cheekbone surgery, but I’m worried because there are various surgical methods.
광대랑코할래 2024-05-02 (목) 16:47 4 Months ago Address
Well done! Can you tell me the price information?
사랑하는우리들들 2024-05-26 (일) 22:08 4 Months ago Address
You did a great job. Your face got smaller! I want to go for counseling too.
Prev  Next  List